• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***Thread Closed***

28 posts in this topic

Planet 48. This one is difficult. It's suffered some moisture damage along the way. It's really a shame because the cover looks great. I'm going to give this a VG. I'm not sure how CGC deducts for staining like this. Anyways, it's still a really nice solid book and a great reader copy to have with great front cover eye appeal.

Has some slight rippling and there is some slight staining to the bottom front and staining to the spine area. This has resulted in rusty staples. It is still attached well together and the PQ isn't too bad off white/cream...leaning more to off-white. Interior is nice and does not have any musty smell.

$140 (I will also accept reasonable offers but :takeit: will trump)

planet48a.jpg

planet48b.jpg

planet48c.jpg

Planet48d.jpg

Price will be $120 shipped. Any interest? Hit that :takeit: And, for those of you who have already made a purchase you can have it for $110.

Planet 48. This one is difficult. It's suffered some moisture damage along the way. It's really a shame because the cover looks great. I'm going to give this a VG. I'm not sure how CGC deducts for staining like this. Anyways, it's still a really nice solid book and a great reader copy to have with great front cover eye appeal.

Has some slight rippling and there is some slight staining to the bottom front and staining to the spine area. This has resulted in rusty staples. It is still attached well together and the PQ isn't too bad off white/cream...leaning more to off-white. Interior is nice and does not have any musty smell.

planet48a.jpg

planet48b.jpg

planet48c.jpg

Planet48d.jpg

Price will be $120 shipped. Any interest? Hit that :takeit: And, for those of you who have already made a purchase you can have it for $110.

I saw this book today, and the front cover is really nice, great colors, looks better than VG, except for the rust on the staples. The damage is on the back and it's much lighter than the picture shows, just some creasing and the moisture staining at the bottom.

VG guide is $128, and if I didn't have a higher grade copy, I would have taken it...

So, if Joanna is still looking for offers, someone might want to consider that:)

planet48a.jpg

planet48b.jpg

planet48c.jpg

Planet48d.jpg

Thanks Sharon! If anyone is interested, I'll sell it at $100 shipped off the boards. It is right now listed on ebay so I closed the thread. PM if you are interested.

I saw this book today, and the front cover is really nice, great colors, looks better than VG, except for the rust on the staples. The damage is on the back and it's much lighter than the picture shows, just some creasing and the moisture staining at the bottom.

VG guide is $128, and if I didn't have a higher grade copy, I would have taken it...

So, if Joanna is still looking for offers, someone might want to consider that:)