• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WonderCon....maybe not...

42 posts in this topic

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

you have the book i wanted signed!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

anyone have a copy of fringe #1 that you can hand off to joel to get signed by jasika?

J

nooooooooooooooooooooo!

disclaimer: i place full blame on the weather and the weather only, i in no way want to project any negative feelings towards jj as he is teh cool.

thanks everyone...

4 1/2 hours on the tarmac in my own city and nothing...

Minneapolis would not accept flights, then they would, then they wouldn't etc etc etc.

Finally they cancelled our flight and I went to reschedule AGAIN and it was me flying into San Jose at 7:30 tonight from Minneapolis...only thing left and not worth the money at this point (or my time if Minneapolis shuts down again...)

Winter Travel...? I will prefer to drive from now on lol

Jon,

You coulda made it to SF if you really wanted to!

Come on, hitchhiking in 5 inches of snow is easy for you. I mean, that's how you got to grade school, right? Jon Jespersen is impervious to snow!

Heck, you coulda flown the plane yourself if you wanted to, you're Jon Freakin Jespersen! And I haven't forgotten the time I saw you levitate 3 feet above your bed. You so coulda gotten to SF.

Let some frozen water & the FAA stand in your way...I don't know who you are anymore, Mr. JJ. :sumo:

(just glad you're safe :shy:)

thanks everyone...

Minneapolis would not accept flights, then they would, then they wouldn't etc etc etc.

Finally they cancelled our flight and I went to reschedule AGAIN and it was me flying into San Jose at 7:30 tonight from Minneapolis...only thing left and not worth the money at this point (or my time if Minneapolis shuts down again...)

I can't believe you called par and didn't call me, I was worried.

thanks everyone...

Jon never calls me anymore :(

thanks everyone...

You want a call, you get a call! :cloud9:

thanks everyone...

Danny called me and just happened to get me in between about 100 phone calls trying to straighten everything out...

you were on my list to call though huggy bear...in about 15 minutes, call coming...

thanks everyone...

Danny called me and just happened to get me in between about 100 phone calls trying to straighten everything out...

you were on my list to call though huggy bear...in about 15 minutes, call coming...

Where's my call? (shrug)

I really hate that you didn't make it to the show, Jon, even though I didn't have anything for you to get done.......for once.......

lol

You know what might make you feel a lot better? Having a huge sales thread with some really great stuff at half off......

:whistle:

thanks everyone...

Jon never responds to my mocking PMs anymore. :cry: