• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Caliber Presents 1 CGC 9.8 for $700?

7 posts in this topic

Not sure, but what they list for and what they sell for can be two very different things. Like Mile High's Miracle On Broadway CGC 9.2 that he has had forever with a low, low price tag of $1,500 when it's on sale...

You're right. "Wants" in one hand and "Reality" in the other do balance out over time in most cases.

Someone is selling a Caliber Presents 1 CGC 9.8 for $700 on eBay. Really? Do they go for that much?

According to GPA a copy sold for $899 in December 2008.

The only other copy to sell was for $496 in 2007.

I did, however, pick up his Crow #1 CGC 9.4 at a pretty reasonable price, for as rarely as it comes up for sale.

C

Someone is selling a Caliber Presents 1 CGC 9.8 for $700 on eBay. Really? Do they go for that much?

I did, however, pick up his Crow #1 CGC 9.4 at a pretty reasonable price, for as rarely as it comes up for sale.

C

I won a Crow 1 CGC 9.4 for $103 a few months ago on eBay which is why I passed on that book. Figured someone on here jumped on it as that was a fast sale.

C

I won a Crow 1 CGC 9.4 for $103 a few months ago on eBay which is why I passed on that book. Figured someone on here jumped on that book.

Notoriously tough in 9.4 and above...always has been back to when it hit the stands...very thin cover stock..all black from edge to edge front to back.

$125 is reasonable for that book. Hell, I remember when it was a $150 raw issue.

C

Notoriously tough in 9.4 and above...always has been back to when it hit the stands...very thin cover stock..all black from edge to edge front to back.

$125 is reasonable for that book. Hell, I remember when it was a $150 raw issue.

C

Oh, and Congratulations!

I hear ya on those black covers being tough. I have that 9.4 and then a 9.2 that I had purchased on CL, and was overjoyed to get both.