• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check it out.. CGC Sig series for sale..

5 posts in this topic

AND MORE TO COME... Ok

I went on ebay monday and decided to start selling again.. i had stopped just for lack of sales.. (damn economy) but with tax season right around the corner, its time to buy... and cheep tooo cause i started all my auctions at ONE PENNY!!!!

so check me out NERDSPALACE on ebay or searc these number....

ULTIMATES 11 CGC 9.8 Signature Series SS millar hitch Item number: 180331605755

Amazing Spider-Man 544 CGC 9.6 Signature Series X3 Sigs Item number: 180331605304

Ultimate Spider-Man #8 CGC 9.6 Signature Series SS Item number: 180331604885

i got a load more coming out soon..

so lets talk..

Here I will help you out.

Link to your ebay sales.

Also as mentioned in the other thread you posted this in try to keep your sales thread to your own.Don't post your sales in someone else's sales thread which is considered Thread Hijacking or derailing.

It is OK to post a sales thread in the Comics Market-Forum Only Selling found here .If it is CGC SS related you can post it here in the signature room also.

There is also a forum for posting your ebay sales which is here .

All this being said Welcome to the boards.We look forward to getting to know you and I hope this info helps you like someone helped me when I joined.

wow.. i am such a newbie! lol - well i am sure the collector wont mind me putting it on his.. lol! thanks alot, this helps a bunch... with Ebay going DOWN DOWN DOWN - sales suck there.. now with me, i am not looking to make a butt load of money, just complete collections so this helps out the funds for that..

Once again thanks alot for the help.