• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Flash Comics #1 CGC 8.0 -- WAY BELOW GUIDE

9 posts in this topic

FREE DOMESTIC OR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING

Origin retold; ranked 55th out of 100 Top Golden Age Age book by the Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide.

A copy with lower quality Cream to Off-White pages was sold by Heritage Auctions on August, 9, 2006, for $9,337.50, and then on May 4, 2007, for $8,962.50. Another copy just sold on Thursday, also with Cream to Off-White pages but also with some dried glue on the cover, for $8,365.00.

To some collectors, the PQ means everything. My copy has beautiful Off-White pages! :headbang:

Overstreet 2008 VF 8.0 value = $10,628.00. CGC census 1/09: 5 in 8.0, 4 higher.

Take this home for $8,750.00.

NetworkOfDisclosure-3_20.jpg

AllFlash1.jpg

AllFlash1Back.jpg

Origin retold; ranked 55th out of 100 Top Golden Age Age book by the Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide.

A copy with lower quality Cream to Off-White pages was sold by Heritage Auctions on August, 9, 2006, for $9,337.50, and then on May 4, 2007, for $8,962.50. Another copy just sold on Thursday, also with Cream to Off-White pages but also with some dried glue on the cover, for $8,365.00.

To some collectors, the PQ means everything. My copy has beautiful Off-White pages! :headbang:

AllFlash1.jpg

AllFlash1Back.jpg

danged cool, mark.

Personally I love date stamps on these books. Gives it a more unique place in history. (thumbs u

This particular stamp has proven to be of significant evidentiary value as, for some strange reason, scammers keep "grabbing" this scan and posting it for sale on ebay! I think the book has been "stolen" at least 3x and someone always notices because of the date stamp! lol

AllFlash1.jpg

AllFlash1Back.jpg

danged cool, mark.

(thumbs u

I know you have money counselor! :baiting:

Mark I'll buy this if you throw in your court copy of Action 2 for another $12k....

:whistle:

I'll buy it if you just throw in your court copy of Action 2. :devil: