• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Info on Ross/Busiek "Marvels" HC

11 posts in this topic

Can anyone give me any sort of "sales" info on the 1994 "Marvels" HC by K. Busiek and A. Ross? There seem to be none on eBay currently, no completed auctions, and I don't see anything but the 10th Anniversary edition FS elsewhere online. I found one of these in my desk drawer, and thinking if it's going for good coin.....

This one... MARVELSHB.JPG

Slightly OT, but does anyone think old (OLD!) Dungeons & Dragons modules will sell on eBay?

lol

-slym

Can anyone give me any sort of "sales" info on the 1994 "Marvels" HC by K. Busiek and A. Ross? There seem to be none on eBay currently, no completed auctions, and I don't see anything but the 10th Anniversary edition FS elsewhere online. I found one of these in my desk drawer, and thinking if it's going for good coin.....

This one... MARVELSHB.JPG-slym

What specifically do you want to know?

I think I have a copy at home.

I'm looking for recent sales info, as I am trying to figure out if it's worth putting up on eBay. I have one that I am not doing anything with, it's not really part of my collection, and if I can make reasonable cash on it, I will sell it. If it's not worth 1/4 of what I bought it for, then I'll put it back up.

-slym

Thank you! That's exactly what I needed to know...

I think I'll give it a shot on the 'Bay. I have some 10-day auctions coming up later this week, I'll put this with them.

BTW - the only reason I (personally) do any 10-day auctions is to have two weekends worth of exposure. I think of eBay like a store's window. If it's up two weekends in a row, and that gets two more people interested in buying it, it's worth the extra 40¢ to me.

(thumbs u

-slym

Yes... old D&D stuff sells well if you know how to write the description.

I think scarcity, condition, and whether its sealed or not has greater impact on price than how the description is written.

I'm kind of disappointed looking at them now. My favorite module, "Expedition to Barrier Peaks," sells for less than $10. That was my favorite because you discover a spaceship crash-landed in the mountains, with rayguns and kevlar armor and everything. Big upgrade over broadswords and chain mail.