• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

About Those Window Bags.....

6 posts in this topic

To all of the Witnesses that have done such outstanding work for me in the past, I'M SORRY! :cry:

After reading this thread I learned that I've been screwing up all along. When I first came to the Signature Room, it seemed like I had read that the Witnesses' fees included something along these lines and thought it was just part of the set up. I had no idea that I needed to be doing this, or I would gladly have done it. I'm generally pretty flexible on the location of signatures and am more happy to have the sig than to have it in a particular spot, with a few exceptions. And to be clear, I've never blamed the Witnesses for those exceptions, they can't control where these guys write.

I'll do better from now on.......

:sorry:

That's at a show MedicAR.

When submitting through a witness, we provide extra services, hence the reason why the fees are usually a tad more. I personally buy a couple of packs of Mylites and fullbacks to use for customer books. I take a pack or two and make my own window bags. I'm really picky with the way books fall in the box, so I like the fact that everything is in the same size mylites. It's one of the sucky parts of this job, but I aim to please :)

Danny

That's at a show MedicAR.

When submitting through a witness, we provide extra services, hence the reason why the fees are usually a tad more. I personally buy a couple of packs of Mylites and fullbacks to use for customer books. I take a pack or two and make my own window bags. I'm really picky with the way books fall in the box, so I like the fact that everything is in the same size mylites. It's one of the sucky parts of this job, but I aim to please :)

Danny

MK's work as a witness . . . (worship)