• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhiGam's 'The SUNS beat the Lakers without NASH OR STOUDAMIRE!' Modern thread :)

93 posts in this topic

OK, up first for the vinci slabs:

Noble Causes FS #3b CGC 9.8 $249

Invincible's first appearance, first cover, X-Men #141 cover swipe AND a valentino cover!

Not to mention a tough, tough book at this grade bc of the black cover

NobleCausesFS3b_98001.jpg

WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!

My Suns are lookin' good!! I'm in a great mood, so I'm gonna sell some books at some nice prices :) Lookin' to move these books, so feel free to send some offers (thumbs u

:takeit: rules apply

US Shipping:

1 raw=$4

2-4 raw=$5

5+ raw=$8

1-2 slabs=$9

3+ slabs= $14

Canadians and other foreigners please send me a PM before posting the :takeit: I will only ship to other countries via flat rate envelopes, so slabs are probably out of the question.

Great game indeed, but we'll see who will take home the championship :baiting:

WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!

My Suns are lookin' good!! I'm in a great mood, so I'm gonna sell some books at some nice prices :) Lookin' to move these books, so feel free to send some offers (thumbs u

:takeit: rules apply

US Shipping:

1 raw=$4

2-4 raw=$5

5+ raw=$8

1-2 slabs=$9

3+ slabs= $14

Canadians and other foreigners please send me a PM before posting the :takeit: I will only ship to other countries via flat rate envelopes, so slabs are probably out of the question.

Great game indeed, but we'll see who will take home the championship :baiting:

yeah, suns won't win it all...but when we get stoudamire back we'll be a tough matchup in a 7 game series for ANYONE!!

a bummer about bynum, btw (:

Invincible #1 first print CGC 9.6 $149

High sale is $280, 2008 avg of $187, 12 month avg of $159 ( a stupid PGX sale of $104 has screwed up the last sale data for this book...GPA shouldn't count GPX sales :mad: )

don't have a scan of this book yet, but it is FRESH from CGC (thumbs u

looks like this book, except the number is different:

invincible1_98_001.jpg

Spawn #1 CGC 9.8 SS Todd McFarlane $250 $210!

I have a few copies available (fresh from CGC)

Pictured copy is an older copy, haven't scanned new ones yet but they have gold pen signatures

Spawn.jpg

Me gusta!