• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEED Wedding Money!! THREAD CLOSED

60 posts in this topic

Werewolf by Night

When the moon is full and the wolfsbane blooms, luckless Jack Russell transforms from a quiet young man into the vicious Werewolf by Night. Much like the Incredible Hulk, Jack has little control or memories of his behavior when he goes hairy, and his knack for transforming into a man-beast with a penchant for causing mayhem and fear wreaks havoc with his personal relationships.

Werewolf by Night made his first appearance in Marvel Spotlight #2 and soon graduated to his own series, which came out around the same time as other Marvel monster titles of the ’70s, Tomb of Dracula and Frankenstein. He crossed over into other books such as Marvel Team-Up and appeared in a few giant-sized specials. The title also introduced Moon Knight, who would go on to become a popular star feature in his own right.

WBN # 2 - $12 ; #4 -$10; #8 - $20; #9 - $12; #10 - $20; #11 - $18; #12 - $20; #15- $25; #25 - $10; #35 - $15

th_WBN10.jpgth_WBN11.jpgth_WBN12.jpgth_WBN15.jpg

th_WBN2.jpgth_WBN25.jpgth_WBN35.jpgth_WBN4.jpg

th_WBN8.jpgth_WBN9.jpg

Can I get grades on ASM 189, Tec 457 and Special Marvel Edition 5?

Thx, Mike

The ASM 189 was board bought as a VF/NM

The TEC 457 I got from a shop. I cant find a thing wrong wiith it. Looks fresh off the press. Was going to CGC it . I would say Nm

The SPecial marvel Edition5 was also baord bought and is vf/nm

Ok here is the deal till I can regroup and post some other stuff.

On the remaining $1 books : Buy one get one free....

On the remaining $5 books : Buy 2 get one free...

10% off the grp / set books remaining....

Hope you picked up the $$ you needed.

Thinking back to my wedding, I'll offer a small advice... Stop drinking around 10-11 PM. You'll have plenty of fun watching the guests make fools of themselves and enjoy the festivities afterward a whole lot more :)

Dave H