• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM #129

14 posts in this topic

I was hoping that I could maybe resubmit this and get a higher grade. Please let me know what you think. The scans/pics aren't the best but hopefully good enough for people to grade this mofo. The marks on the top of the back cover are light smudges with clearly visible partial fingerprints above Evel doing a wheelie on the left and between the L of Evel and the bus. I'll post the grade after I get a consensus. Your input is appreciated. Thanks for your time and knowledge.

Jeremy

IMG_0001-1.jpgIMG_0006.jpgth_7ca7_3.jpg th_BNPR7H2kKGrHgoOKkEEjlLm0GPBJonUyyCi.jpg th_7998_3.jpg th_838c_3.jpg th_7ca7_3.jpg

Too hard to grade in the slab... do you have scans of the raw book?

doh! I was afraid of that. I don't have any raw pics. I just got this in the mail today and the ebay seller only had the thumbnails I posted.

Are they two big creases on the back cover top left? Plus a general dirty feel I would've gone 8.5 at the highest. Very hard to tell though...

No,

Are they two big creases on the back cover top left? Plus a general dirty feel I would've gone 8.5 at the highest. Very hard to tell though...

Not creases, looks like pencil marks in hand. You are definitely right about the dirty feel tho.

Anyway, looks like the consensus is that it's too hard to tell. So here ya go:

820c_3.jpg

The seller said he bought it as a raw 9.0, sent it to CGC, came back a 7.0, started crying, decided to sell it immediately.

Thanks for the opinions.

No,

Not creases, looks like pencil marks in hand. You are definitely right about the dirty feel tho.

Anyway, looks like the consensus is that it's too hard to tell. So here ya go:

820c_3.jpg

The seller said he bought it as a raw 9.0, sent it to CGC, came back a 7.0, started crying, decided to sell it immediately.

Thanks for the opinions.

Slayer wouldnt cry.