• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huge Sales Thread. Runs, lots, whatever. All books being listed on page 1

51 posts in this topic

Pulled pork sandwhiches, cole slaw, potato salad, and corn on the cob with some Red Drink

That sounds so good I may make that my death row meal. I would replace "Red Drink" with 6 pack of Sam Adams though.

We eat alot of different stuff. My dad cooks the BBQ, and my wife handles the spanish food. Seriously my wife watches about 7 hours of cooking shows a day. The other night we had some ranchero beans and her own meatball recipe. It was unreal how good it was.

Ever eat at Wacky Jack's Chicken Shack and Donuts near Bud Lake but South of Rockaway, NJ?

Dinner
:takeit:

Pulled pork sandwhiches, cole slaw, potato salad, and corn on the cob with some Red Drink (thumbs u

OMG Pat, are you in NJ or down south?

lol for real, one question tho is it pork with like bbq sauce or the real deal with vinegar and spices.

Dinner

Pulled pork sandwhiches, cole slaw, potato salad, and corn on the cob with some Red Drink (thumbs u

lol for real, one question tho is it pork with like bbq sauce or the real deal with vinegar and spices.

Tonight was just BBQ and hot sauce. Normally if it is the slow cook, it is heavy with garlic and spices.

Dinner

Tonight was just BBQ and hot sauce. Normally if it is the slow cook, it is heavy with garlic and spices.

:sorry:

doh!

Buy some books guys!

But seriously if you ever make it to NJ, come on over and we will have a cook out (thumbs u

Sorry Pat, Green made me do it. :insane:

Seriously, I'm hanging back for those books I most need, but what you are posting is great!

doh!

Buy some books guys!

But seriously if you ever make it to NJ, come on over and we will have a cook out (thumbs u

Sorry Pat, Green made me do it. :insane:

Seriously, I'm hanging back for those books I most need, but what you are posting is great!

I will pull what I told you tomorrow.

And Green, stop being a big baby. I will be at Hero this summer, and we can go get some "damn fine eats!"