• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alex Ross signing 8/9/09 in Chicago area witness needed

9 posts in this topic

This date is the last day of the convention. I would like to get some sigs and return to the con for submittal. The signing is not to far from the convention...

August 9, 2008

The Comix Revolution

August 9, 2008

115 W. Central

Mt. Prospect, IL

1:00 - 4:00 P.M.

www.online-revolution.com

Is it possible that this signing already occurred LAST August and they haven't updated their website? The only 2 appearances are both listed as 2008, not 2009.

I talked to one of Alex's reps at the New York show and he told me Alex isn't planning any appearances this year because he has nothing new to promote. But I wouldn't mind a new signing, I now have some books I want his signature on. :)

Joel

Is it possible that this signing already occurred LAST August and they haven't updated their website? The only 2 appearances are both listed as 2008, not 2009.

I talked to one of Alex's reps at the New York show and he told me Alex isn't planning any appearances this year because he has nothing new to promote. But I wouldn't mind a new signing, I now have some books I want his signature on. :)

Joel

Totally missed the fact that it said 2008 doh!