• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10% OFF SUBMISSION: CGC/George Pantela Investment Collectables Submission form?

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone used the CGC/George Pantela Investment Collectables Submission form for the 10% discount? Is there are catch to this? I have a few books I will be submitting soon and the 10% off would be helpful.

Are you a member of the Collectors Society? You can join with a basic membership for like $39 for 1 year and still get the 10% off with each submission you make. Plus you can track the grading process online.

I might go that route as well.

One thing is confusing on the 3 free submissions though. The details state that you get 3 free EXPRESS subs with a 20 day turnaround time if you go the Premium route for $109\yr. On the CGC Services and Fees page, the EXPRESS option is listed as $79 per book with a 5 day turnaround...?

Am I missing something here?

Has anyone used the CGC/George Pantela Investment Collectables Submission form for the 10% discount? Is there are catch to this? I have a few books I will be submitting soon and the 10% off would be helpful.

Pretty much all dealers who have online CGC submission forms give you 10% off - I personally use the one through the collector's society (because it gives you online tracking). eBay also has one.