• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action #1 stuck on Ebay. Please help !!!!

32 posts in this topic

No offense but the fact that it's an Action 1 doesn't make any better to come into the wrong forum to pimp your book. There's a Sales,advertising, ebay forum for just this kind of post. Best of luck on the sale.

hm I wonder if Transplants' wallet is as big as his mouth full of advice on forum placement. Don't wish me luck on the auction. Put up a bid champ. The only thing i been pimpin is your mother, wife n daughter. :baiting:

doh!

It seems that manners and respect are interchangeable for money.

If you and Transplant know each other then I'm sorry I spoiled the joke.

:foryou:

If you don't know each other, well...them's 'd be fighting words for me.

You know Destroyer, you may have been joking but I tell you what. Why don't you and I meet in Chicago and you can see if that joke is as easy to pull off in person?

The Internet certainly affords people a great degree of comfort in their mouth. Without a history of discourse between two people, you're treading on thin ice making a statement like that and then slapping on a little smiley so that you can you were joking.

I'm not ashamed to say that book is beyond what I have allocated to comics. But apparently ownership of it has made you act like a .

Thanks for posting this Roy, I dropped out of the thread before it was modified and moved.

In a post that was removed he told you to go f yourself.

I had come back a little later to be entertained by what I was sure was going to be a great flame thread only to discover all the good posts had been poofed. Felt jipped.

No offense but the fact that it's an Action 1 doesn't make any better to come into the wrong forum to pimp your book. There's a Sales,advertising, ebay forum for just this kind of post. Best of luck on the sale.

hm I wonder if Transplants' wallet is as big as his mouth full of advice on forum placement. Don't wish me luck on the auction. Put up a bid champ. The only thing i been pimpin is your mother, wife n daughter. :baiting:

This is way, way out of line.

These forums are self-policed. This means the moderating team relies on Forumites to politely explain to members when rules are being violated.

While Transplant should have left off "pimp your book" - also in bad taste - compounding the situation in the way you did only escalates the issue

While Transplant should have left off "pimp your book" - also in bad taste - compounding the situation in the way you did only escalates the issue

I agree with this statement.

The only thing i been pimpin is your mother, wife n daughter

I would honestly have to say I would lose my mind if this were directed at me. Like seriously LOSE my mind.

Ditto :mad:

These forums are self-policed.

Theoretically.

Certain "selfs" have more pull then others.

The only thing i been pimpin is your mother, wife n daughter

I would honestly have to say I would lose my mind if this were directed at me. Like seriously LOSE my mind.

Ditto :mad:

i'm not even married with children and even i know that's so not cool. (tsk) comic geeks need to learn some social etiquette. :makepoint:

I agree with this statement.

I also agree with this statement and dragging your family into this was rude and irresponsible of me and I apologize. The mindset during the typing was in fact in a way that I would have said it to the face of an individual that is invading my space and calling me a pimp. The reason for its deletion was on my behalf not to go down the road I was going.