• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action #1 stuck on Ebay. Please help !!!!

32 posts in this topic

No offense but the fact that it's an Action 1 doesn't make any better to come into the wrong forum to pimp your book. There's a Sales,advertising, ebay forum for just this kind of post. Best of luck on the sale.

So do you plan on letting this book run it's course as a true no reserve auction, and letting it sell for whatever the final bid price is, or is there a secret minimum that you will either a) end the auction if it isn't reached, or b) pull a bluechip and have a friend bid it up?

So do you plan on letting this book run it's course as a true no reserve auction, and letting it sell for whatever the final bid price is, or is there a secret minimum that you will either a) end the auction if it isn't reached, or b) pull a bluechip and have a friend bid it up?

I was thinking this as well? hm

If Gator made an offer I would have taken it. He is usually bang on.

(thumbs u

He called the price of his (soon to be mine) Marvel Mystery #9 on Heritage to the penny almost.

Six Action 1 threads on the front page of Gold forum -- sheesh. Is that a record? Probably underneath the headers it's being discussed in a couple more. Are people here a teensy bit obsessed with one particular funnybook or what?

Jack

happy insufficiently_thoughtful_person with a Four Color 87 (Fairy Tale Parade)

Six Action 1 threads on the front page of Gold forum -- sheesh. Is that a record? Probably underneath the headers it's being discussed in a couple more. Are people here a teensy bit obsessed with one particular funnybook or what?

You mean it shows?

You mean it shows?

I think it needs its own forum.

All Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 Action 1 all the time!

Jack

oh come now! this is nothing compared to the hulk 181 insanity that swept these forums a couple/three years back.... and its only warming up to the AF15 level ;)

I think its a good thing that this book is getting a little time in the sun - lesser books were starting to hog the attention

This thread seems to be missing something. It's as if the most entertaining post has disappeared.

hm

I think Ben's post was removed
And mine, and a few others. And it was moved.
I missed those as I was driving to my warehouse :cry:

No offense but the fact that it's an Action 1 doesn't make any better to come into the wrong forum to pimp your book. There's a Sales,advertising, ebay forum for just this kind of post. Best of luck on the sale.

hm I wonder if Transplants' wallet is as big as his mouth full of advice on forum placement. Don't wish me luck on the auction. Put up a bid champ. The only thing i been pimpin is your mother, wife n daughter. :baiting:

doh!

It seems that manners and respect are interchangeable for money.

If you and Transplant know each other then I'm sorry I spoiled the joke.

:foryou:

If you don't know each other, well...them's 'd be fighting words for me.

hm I wonder if Transplants' wallet is as big as his mouth full of advice on forum placement. Don't wish me luck on the auction. Put up a bid champ. The only thing i been pimpin is your mother, wife n daughter. :baiting:

:screwy: