• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is NOT Preacher Preview!!

21 posts in this topic

I've seen a lot of requests in the Want To Buy section for Preacher Preview, and I didn't even know one existed!

So is this it? I've got the chance to grab it for $15, and as I've nearly completed my Preacher run I'd like one to go with it.

absulote_vertigo_nm.jpg

Here ya go:

preacher-preview-f.jpg

That's one beautiful book (worship)

666 post on the way - do something Devilish!

2 more posts to think of something!

The Absolute Vertigo book belongs in the Preacher collection - but it's not worth $15.

Cheers for the heads up Michael (thumbs u

There's also a Sandman preview that I have no hope of ever owning, either... :)

(I dunno if this is kosher, but that's the copy that mschmidt has for sale over in the sales forum.)

:shy: evanuk bought that from me on ebay a little while back - whilst everyone else was snoozing because of superbowl sunday, he swooped in and picked it up for cheap

just go to ebay and type in "Preacher Preview"

Just did doh!

It's at a lower starting price than the two raw copies on there. Shipping to the UK is a biatch though.

just go to ebay and type in "Preacher Preview"

This is the first time in god knows how long where there's been more than 1 copy of the Preacher Preview on ebay at the same time - in the last 2 years, there has only been a total of 4 raw copies (2 of which were mine) & 2 slabbed ones on the 'bay. It is not an easy book to find.

There's also a Sandman preview that I have no hope of ever owning, either... :)

(I dunno if this is kosher, but that's the copy that mschmidt has for sale over in the sales forum.)

:shy: evanuk bought that from me on ebay a little while back - whilst everyone else was snoozing because of superbowl sunday, he swooped in and picked it up for cheap

amazingly cheap :blush: - and I'm resisting the temptation to flip it

being bred on 2000AD Dillon & Fabry were already heroes of mine!