• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

are you talking about the thoughts taken out ?.. Then either Kinsey or dodge both had little thought memory people that talked ...

OK...

How about a fun question?

What is the brand of car Uncle Duncan drives?

hm that is a fun one ?.. I thought fun ones were suppose to be easy! (shrug)

Edited by synch

are you talking about the thoughts taken out ?.. Then either Kinsey or dodge both had little thought memory people that talked ...
Nope on both of those. This isn't a trick question either. Joe was really subtle with how is developing this character, to have powers without the aid of the keys.

OK...

Not a trick question either. Just something you will go "Har Dee Har Harr" when the answer is given. :)

Which hardcovers /volumes do I need to flip through to find the answers?.. Cause I don't know of any character that you can hear thoughts of with out use of a key ... Don't spoil it for me either I'd like to figure this one out my self if I can from reading the book again

Edited by synch

Which hardcovers /volumes do I need to flip through to find the answers?.. Cause I don't know of any character that you can hear thoughts of with out use of a key ... Don't spoil it for me either I'd like to figure this one out my self if I can from reading the book again
:gossip:The Head Games one...

DSC029101.jpg

whattt..... ok .... Ok so no use of key powers & the other characters in the book can still hear this persons thoughts ....

Its not the toy kid is it cause he is using a key ....

Edited by synch

whattt..... ok .... Ok so no use of key powers & the other characters in the book can still hear this persons thoughts ....
Yes. (thumbs u

Its not the toy kid is it cause he is using a key ....
Rufus, isn't using a key either. What took place at the end of Head Games, was to let the reader in see what's inside his head. Joe verified this.

Wait so toy kid is not using a key ....I figured he used a key some how & switched his mind over to the toys :S So when the toys are talking is really his "thoughts" that we are seeing ?.. So toy kid is actually pretty darn smart then isn't he?.. How come the head key is not able to be used on him ?..

Wait so toy kid is not using a key ....I figured he used a key some how & switched his mind over to the toys :S So when the toys are talking is really his "thoughts" that we are seeing ?.. So toy kid is actually pretty darn smart then isn't he?.. How come the head key is not able to be used on him ?..
The reason the Head Key didn't work on Rufus hasn't been explained yet. Doesn't work on my cat either. :makepoint:

DSC026841.jpg

I'm still trying trying to figure who played head games on who in that arc anyway. I have a feeling some of Rufus's "abilities" might be explained in the next issue L&K: KTTK #4, due out on the 26th. :wishluck:

casualties.jpg

I'm also still wondering what Kinsey's friend Jackie Veda's relationship to Rufus is too, when she used to babysit him with her dolls before the Lockes entered the picture? hm

OK...

Not a trick question either. Just something you will go "Har Dee Har Harr" when the answer is given. :)
OK, This was a harder question than I thought. Duncan drives a Dodge brand car. :kidaround:

The reason the Head Key didn't work on Rufus hasn't been explained yet. Doesn't work on my cat either. :makepoint:

DSC026841.jpg

I'm still trying trying to figure who played head games on who in that arc anyway. I have a feeling some of Rufus's "abilities" might be explained in the next issue L&K: KTTK #4, due out on the 26th. :wishluck:

casualties.jpg

I'm also still wondering what Kinsey's friend Jackie Veda's relationship to Rufus is too, when she used to babysit him with her dolls before the Lockes entered the picture? hm

omg I never caught onto that they were the same people!!! I've wondered my self how many times they have used the head key on bode! We know they used on him to make him forget about the shadows I've a feeling they have done it off panel a few other times as well... I'll also state again I'm surprised dodge did not use the head key on kinsey since she wanted him to get in her head.... Do you think bode has been using powers with out a key as well ?. or perhaps his dad?.. IE talking to bode in his dreams

Interesting subject to think about we don't really know what "side effects" using certain keys or being around them may have (& the dad does still have the omega key near him now that I think about it... when he is talking to bode in dreams... ) .... I'm sure toy kid has used a key & that's why the head key does not work on him

Edited by synch

The Anywhere and Legacy Edition Ghost Key is up for sale now. :ohnoez:

http://www.skeltoncrewstudio.bigcartel.com/

Just placed my order .... I'm tempted to order two skeleton keys to sell latter ... I wonder how many they made ...

How many appearances has the "Black Door" made, the one that Dodge searches for the Omega Key to open?

Here's one.

blackdoor11.jpg

hm

redrum.jpg

Black door ?!? Are you sure that is it ?.. I thought it was the door in the drowning caves that has the omega logo around it ... kinsey & her group talked about what they thought was behind it cause they couldn't open it Maybe that is not it though cause then wouldn't dodge know where it is ?.. I mean ... he died there ...

Edited by synch

Just placed my order .... I'm tempted to order two skeleton keys to sell latter ... I wonder how many they made ...

How many appearances has the "Black Door" made, the one that Dodge searches for the Omega Key to open?

Here's one.

blackdoor11.jpg

hm

redrum.jpg

Black door ?!? Are you sure that is it ?.. I thought it was the door in the drowning caves that has the omega logo around it ... kinsey & her group talked about what they thought was behind it cause they couldn't open it Maybe that is not it though cause then wouldn't dodge know where it is ?.. I mean ... he died there ...

The Black Door is in fact a black door with the #11 on it. Sam Lesser had it tattooed on him even.

art3.jpg

Once, the Omega Key goes in that one. Bad things will happen.

I am still unsure what the Drowning Cave's omega shaped doors represent. hm

hell that looks nice ... I just have mine hung up like windchimes ... lol ...

Picture014.jpg

Funny I just did that last night ...before that I just had them hung up in a row ... I think I need to loose the tags though If I do this .... After looking at your framed display though I may just steal that idea lol

Edited by synch

Oh my goodness! For some reason, I never even saw when the first key posted to that site, so thank you so much for posting this!! Snagging all 4 keys for $20 a pop is not a bad deal at all!!

Edit: And, as of this morning, the Head Key is now sold out!!

Edited by ibeforej