• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

hell that looks nice ... I just have mine hung up like windchimes ... lol ...

Picture014.jpg

Funny I just did that last night ...before that I just had them hung up in a row ... I think I need to loose the tags though If I do this .... After looking at your framed display though I may just steal that idea lol

You need to get a Putnam Fuel New England calendar and set it for February for your display of hanging keys. lol

The Anywhere and Legacy Edition Ghost Key is up for sale now. :ohnoez:

http://www.skeltoncrewstudio.bigcartel.com/

Oh my goodness! For some reason, I never even saw when the first key posted to that site, so thank you so much for posting this!! Snagging all 4 keys for $20 a pop is not a bad deal at all!!

Edit: And, as of this morning, the Head Key is now sold out!!

Yup. The Head Key is gonna be really desired down the road now. My extra one went to a good home.

Oh my goodness! For some reason, I never even saw when the first key posted to that site, so thank you so much for posting this!! Snagging all 4 keys for $20 a pop is not a bad deal at all!!

Yup. The Head Key is gonna be really desired down the road now. My extra one went to a good home.

I'm glad I ordered an extra head key its listed as sold out now

All 4 what?.. Ghost & AW key & head key only = 3 keys :S

Edited by synch

My show and tell

Definitely need to get a larger frame

Keys017.jpg

Love this! Do you have any display plans for the other keys or will they just kneel on the floor of your Ghost Key. :grin:

I'm thinking of mounting a key with each Registry Award I might win down the road(2 so far). :wishluck:

lol I want to eventually display them all. The other keys were in their little black pouches in front of the frame before this picture. In fact, I have several things I want to frame.... :ohnoez:
I never thought I would be a regular Michael's craft store customer in my 30's when I hit 18. lol

I'm surprised you don't have raw comics that have the keys on the cover in the frame as well...

That's a great idea.

:banana: sits back & waits for new pics before you stick a raw 9.8 #1 in the frame think about sending it to me first :roflmao:(shrug):banana:

Edited by synch

I'm surprised you don't have raw comics that have the keys on the cover in the frame as well...

That's a great idea.

:banana: sits back & waits for new pics before you stick a raw 9.8 #1 in the frame think about sending it to me first :roflmao:(shrug):banana:

You want a second print #1? hm

:roflmao:

lol I want to eventually display them all. The other keys were in their little black pouches in front of the frame before this picture. In fact, I have several things I want to frame.... :ohnoez:
I never thought I would be a regular Michael's craft store customer in my 30's when I hit 18. lol

Yep, me too. This thread made me realize what I need to spend a gift card on that I got for Xmas! FRAMES! :)

That's a great idea.

You want a second print #1? hm

:roflmao:

I've got a raw first print on eBay :whistle: