• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Do I have two of those four? :)
I have only one now. I remember, EvilAsh and you got one. Heff got one too. Not sure where the 9.8 went though. I remember you got the newest 9.9(not in the photo), I plucked from the shelf at Jetpack Comics too. This was a great conditioned book. Many, many left there too.

I have only one now. I remember, EvilAsh and you got one. Heff got one too. Not sure where the 9.8 went though. I remember you got the newest 9.9(not in the photo), I plucked from the shelf at Jetpack Comics too. This was a great conditioned book. Many, many left there too.

The 9.8 went to Miss ComicDiva maybe?

So if anyone lives close to Jetpack, it would be in their best interest to pay them a visit if they don't have the Jetpack editions...

what are the names of the next couple of arcs ?.. have we seen a cover to the new #1 yet ?..

I am not aware - if anyone can answer that - it would be Mr. Jerel.

If anyone wants a Head Key - they are still showing as available on the IDW website!

what are the names of the next couple of arcs ?.. have we seen a cover to the new #1 yet ?..

If anyone wants a Head Key - they are still showing as available on the IDW website!

I'm 99% sure the names of next two arcs were posted here someplace I just can not remember what they were

:cloud9: thanks again Jerel! (worship)

5 - Clockworks

6 - Omega

I'm new to this title and thinking of getting the first appearance of Locke and Key. Which title and issue number is considered first appearance? Thanks.

Jerel will tell me if I am wrong but, Locke & Key #1: Welcome to Lovecraft arc, is the first proper appearance. There are glimpses of the world etc in Joe hills other books, prior to this, i.e Spider-man Unlimited and Grave Tales #6. Locke and key also appeared in the preview books IDW: Coming Attractions #1 and the tenth anniversary books but I don't know if these pre-date the Locke and Key #1 mentioned

Yep - I have a Criminal Sinners #4 but not graded. That's sweet Jerel - tough black cover!

Has anyone received their Anywhere Key or Ghost Key #2 yet? Post pics if so!

Loved the Criminal Joe Hill story, Thanks Jerel ;)

So if anyone lives close to Jetpack, it would be in their best interest to pay them a visit if they don't have the Jetpack editions...

It's places/stores like these that make me wish I lived i the USA and not the UK, it's tough being a comic collector over here, A lot of books are either hard to get, expensive or hard to get and expensive :cry:

I'm new to this title and thinking of getting the first appearance of Locke and Key. Which title and issue number is considered first appearance? Thanks.

Jerel will tell me if I am wrong but, Locke & Key #1: Welcome to Lovecraft arc, is the first proper appearance. There are glimpses of the world etc in Joe hills other books, prior to this, i.e Spider-man Unlimited and Grave Tales #6. Locke and key also appeared in the preview books IDW: Coming Attractions #1 and the tenth anniversary books but I don't know if these pre-date the Locke and Key #

Thanks Gaz!

5 - Clockworks

6 - Omega

thanks!

:cloud9: thanks again Jerel! (worship)

(thumbs u

Jerel will tell me if I am wrong but, Locke & Key #1: Welcome to Lovecraft arc, is the first proper appearance. There are glimpses of the world etc in Joe hills other books, prior to this, i.e Spider-man Unlimited and Grave Tales #6.

Gary is correct, IMHO. (thumbs u

5 - Clockworks

6 - Omega

thanks!

Clockworks starts in June.

The newest issue, Locke & Key: Keys To The Kingdom #4 comes out on January 26th.