• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

I found an add on ebay with from san diego comic con 1998 with a slipcase with 2nd printing but its not nearly as nice as this one. Mine has first printings also.

In just the short research I did, it appears that your seller, the Overlook Connection, may have had them printed to sell as one of their own personalized items. I have never seen them before, and on their website, Overlook states that it is a slipcase for first editions, but doesn't come with first editions. They have slipcases for other Locke & Key runs also.

so how does idw get thoes signed comics out ?.. Does a lcs have to order a certain amount or what ?.. Do they only do the signed stuff with #1s of the series ? Looking for a lil more information on these

Edited by synch

so how does idw get thoes signed comics out ?.. Does a lcs have to order a certain amount or what ?.. Do they only do the signed stuff with #1s of the series ? Looking for a lil more information on these
They do their print run and send the 1:25 variants out to the signer(NH, Arizona, wherever), who signs them and sends them back after 2-4 weeks. Joe should be about done The Cape Signed Editions and they should be popping up here(to retailers who ordered more than 25 copies) and there after the publisher gets them back. :popcorn:

I understand there is a way to get SS done from having send the book from to the signers & then to cgc for grading I wonder why idw does not do this :S . & Interesting I did not know it was only variants that they had signed ...

Edited by synch

Ok so I have officially read Welcome to Love Craft 1-6 and I have to say that it was a great story and I can not wait to catch up!! :banana:

:banana:

Welcome to the Locke & Key thread Doug :hi: and I am glad you finally caught the first trade.

Finally.

Have you heard about Titanic yet?

titanic-sinking.jpg

...or should I use spoilers?

:kidaround:

I need to read Keys to the Kingdom... haven't started those yet.
So far it's been a fun time with the kids. Dark stuff coming with #5-6, as...

Tyler finds out who his real enemy is.

:popcorn:

:gossip:Next week's issue might be the last light-hearted Locke family adventure until the end.

Ok so I have officially read Welcome to Love Craft 1-6 and I have to say that it was a great story and I can not wait to catch up!! :banana:

Welcome to the Locke & Key thread Doug :hi: and I am glad you finally caught the first trade.

Finally.

titanic-sinking.jpg

I have finally been blessed by the L&K King (worship):foryou:

No spoilers required...I am not coming back to the thread till I catch up with the comic and the boat :hi:

Finally.

titanic-sinking.jpg

:roflmao:

I have finally been blessed by the L&K King (worship):foryou:

No spoilers required...I am not coming back to the thread till I catch up with the comic and the boat :hi:

I'm pretty sure there isn't too many surprises, not wrapped up in spoiler tags in this thread. I say start from page #1 and enjoy. Myself, I post on here with others to pique possible readers interest and enhance the experience too. Even my trivia questions like, "What is the brand of car Duncan drives?", shouldn't spoil either. Welcome and enjoy. (thumbs u

Now...

Hail to the King!

jerelasAsh.jpg

Welcome to the series Doug, I'm glad you headed my recommendation, now read the rest :baiting: