• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

only you can't travel back to early today & go to the comic shop :D

Or, Can He.. hm

Doing my first time travel experiment right now. Salem is wrapped up in tin foil right now.

...soon she will journey into the future and be able to tell me if a Goon #34 will be released within the next 5 years. :popcorn:

Is there no end to Salem's talents (shrug) I can't believe he hasn't made Chew's cat of the month yet :)

Read through KTTK 3. Interesting. This arc is totally different than the others, art and story-wise. Hmmmmmm.
I liked it's fast paced feel. Perfect for a television montage. I felt the eye popping pages, should have been put up as retailer incentives with the Locke kids doing their thing, instead of the pages from KTTK #1.

All it's gonna take is some really good writers to fill in and embellish the storyline. There are so many places that they can go with this story - it's like a broad outline that a creative writer could expand upon to make it even more interesting. I bet when it's a TV series, we won't even recognize most of the storyline lol

I now have 2 #1 9.8's and a #2 from the 1st arc. Made it through head games so onto the next. Although Terry Moore's Echo caught my attention.

Maybe Y the last man ruined comics for me.

I now have 2 #1 9.8's and a #2 from the 1st arc. Made it through head games so onto the next. Although Terry Moore's Echo caught my attention.

Maybe Y the last man ruined comics for me.

Are you keeping or selling your #1s?

AND why did Y the last man ruin comics for you? I don't know the series so elaborate please.....

Y the last man was soooo good that I have not been able to find anything else even close to that level.

I am building my stockpile for the TV show release. :)

y Is getting a tv show ?... I liked it right up till the very last book ... I thought that sucked :S It was ok but meh IMO not up to par with the rest of the series That is funny I am finally getting my #1 ss signed at this years show :) artist was at the show a year or so ago buck ate some bad food & got sick or something ... hear she passed out at her table :S

Edited by synch

Y the last man was soooo good that I have not been able to find anything else even close to that level.
I have that problem with L&K. I dabble a bit on a title, but in the end, I drop them. Getting a little worried as L&K wraps up in 2012.

I am building my stockpile for the TV show release. :)
(thumbs u Gotta love the general print run of issues in the series, 7,000 copies. Misc. issues could wind up being a struggle for folks.