• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Jerel that set is totally and utterly awesome. You have gone above and beyond with the discriptions and I love it where you have added " thought it would be fun to add..." and added other great books such as Grave Tales etc. (worship)

If I ever have a set half as good as this in the future I will be one proud man. Hopefully I can have my one L&K run very soon. (thumbs u

Jerel that set is totally and utterly awesome. You have gone above and beyond with the discriptions and I love it where you have added " thought it would be fun to add..." and added other great books such as Grave Tales etc. (worship)

If I ever have a set half as good as this in the future I will be one proud man. Hopefully I can have my one L&K run very soon. (thumbs u

Thanks Gary! I am looking foward to adding Kodiak and The Cape soon too. I'm sure The Cape will have it's own Registry run though too as it is being continued.

Have you purchased any of those Slabpro protectors for your L&K set Jerel? With how sensitive the 9.9/10.0's are I was considering it.
I was gonna look into it. Can't believe I have so many minty books now. I'm hoping my next submission yields even more with the Jetpack Comics Cape variant, a L&K #1 and misc. other unknown L&K books. :wishluck:

The real question is...

Will the Locke & Key TV show survive?

Here is the first page synopsis of the $70 million box-office dud The Spiderwick Chronicles.

020.jpg

Does it sound familiar? Three kids moving into a New England mansion with their mother. It even stars Sarah Bolger as one of the kids.

:ohnoez:

It makes you wonder if there is a demand for these kind of stories if this one failed back in 2008.

I read the first 3 hardcover books and I thought it was awesome. Do anyone have the first issue (1st prints) available FS? If you do drop me a pm with the books and prices. Raw or graded is cool.

Edited by kidcolt

I just hope it does not suck like the cape ...

Dude!!!

Stabby-Stabstab.jpg

Is that sam?! You know I've been wondering if tyler has been keeping the key in the same place his father did

Edited by synch

The Joe Hill comic book or the tv show? Because they have nothing to do with each other.

Oh really ?.. that is good to know I just thought they were the same thing & the tv show is awwfulll :roflmao:

Dude!!!

Stabby-Stabstab.jpg

Is that sam?! You know I've been wondering if tyler has been keeping the key in the same place his father did

I'm in dial-up country, so I can't research too many sites, but I'm guessing it might be Benjamin Locke?

I have a pretty good idea where Tyler is hiding the Omega Key. lol

The Joe Hill comic book or the tv show? Because they have nothing to do with each other.

Oh really ?.. that is good to know I just thought they were the same thing & the tv show is awwfulll :roflmao:

Read The Cape immediately(the Joe Hill one). It is vintage storytelling from Joe(killer ending). I'm re-reading 20th Century Ghosts(where it came from) right now.

Dude!!!

Stabby-Stabstab.jpg

I'm in dial-up country, so I can't research too many sites, but I'm guessing it might be Benjamin Locke?

I have a pretty good idea where Tyler is hiding the Omega Key. lol

Reminds me of sam anyways that is kind of freaky (: