• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

He was doing signed preorders for that book you should try to find one of those
I'm gonna throw up if I see another signed Horns. lol

But it was so sweet of you to pass out so many signed copies.... :applause:

That was alot of fun too. People really enjoyed those. Loved the devilish sigs too. "Go to Hell, Joe Hill", "Flammably Joe Hill", etc. :devil:

No clue it cost me $36 with shipping if that helps & yeah that was just on the 6th so I doubt that is mine listed ... funny someone else did the same thing as me I wonder who & who they got it signed by :D

"Now go out and hunt for the IDW: First 10 Years floppy. It has an isolated Locke & Key story, not yet collected anywhere. Collectors are gonna go gaga over it."

I'd like to buy this one not because I think it will ever be worth anything $$$ wise (not that I collect this series because of that reason but hey it does not hurt knowing you have something of value makes you feel good lol ) but because I think its quite the unique little book & one shot/off shot whatever you want to call it from the series ...

Well anyway...

The next big Locke & Key book.

DSC094951.jpg

:whee:

"Now go out and hunt for the IDW: First 10 Years floppy. It has an isolated Locke & Key story, not yet collected anywhere. Collectors are gonna go gaga over it."

I'd like to buy this one not because I think it will ever be worth anything $$$ wise (not that I collect this series because of that reason but hey it does not hurt knowing you have something of value makes you feel good lol ) but because I think its quite the unique little book & one shot/off shot whatever you want to call it from the series ...

Well anyway...

DSC094951.jpg

Ha ... just bought that! ... then off to CGC ... doh!

Well anyway...

DSC094951.jpg

quit teasing me with stuff I can't find :frustrated::roflmao:

Based on the solicitation info, it looks like IDW is releasing signed variants of Clockworks #1 (just like Welcome to Lovecraft #1, Head Games #1, and Keys to the Kingdom #1). Does anyone preorder these? I'd much rather preorder a copy than have to find one post release.

Based on the solicitation info, it looks like IDW is releasing signed variants of Clockworks #1 (just like Welcome to Lovecraft #1, Head Games #1, and Keys to the Kingdom #1). Does anyone preorder these? I'd much rather preorder a copy than have to find one post release.
I think just it's for retailers who order more than twenty-five still. Might be cheaper to get after the fact. My 2c

Well anyway...

DSC094951.jpg

quit teasing me with stuff I can't find :frustrated::roflmao:

That's why its gonna be a HOT book. :baiting:

I just re-read it last night. A funny little IDW crossover story, miles better than the current Infestation crossover, and only six pages with no variants. :preach:

so is this like a regular comic or a trade or what ?.. Also what should I search for it under ebay as ?..

That comic was included with the IDW First 10 Years Hardcover. There's only 1 of those comics listed on eBay right now and it's listed at $90. You're better off just purchasing the Hardcover which you can get for $50-60.

Edited by MadGenius