• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

holy on a cracker

LockeKeySpecEdVar1F.jpg

:cloud9:

225.49 final hammer price on that book. No way i would have gone that high.

(worship)

So I wonder what it is about IDW books that makes cgc grade them more strictly ... Just printed with better quality paper or what

So synch... wanna sell that book back to me for what you paid? lol

Unbelievable price. I almost fell off my chair this morning.

I think I'll keep it thanks! That was quite the good birthday gift to my self lol:ohnoez:

Does anyone read the actual story :baiting:

The last issue was amazing and I can not wait for the next book to come out...any one have a release date?

I do I already posted this book pretty much proves my idea on where tyler is keeping the omega key ....

holy on a cracker

LockeKeySpecEdVar1F.jpg

:cloud9:

225.49 final hammer price on that book. No way i would have gone that high.

Well anyway...

DSC005871.jpg

:whee:

(worship)

$225.50 in raw? Didn't I tell you this was a rare book to get Mike? This book is just not out there, for the completists of this title. I remember, ComicDiva added it to her Registry Set and I immediately congratulated her. All the great sets need one. Best $100+, I ever spent on mine. :cloud9:

:golfclap: agreed on both parts :) & yes you were the one who talked me into buying this sucker :) I've pretty much been following your advice since then too cash allowing (which it almost never does ... lol ) doh! If I would have known it was cherry selling it the first week it went up I would have bid on it the! leaning it was a fellow forum user selling it only sweetened the deal spending that much on a unknown buyer always gives me second thoughts on things

"Now go out and hunt for the IDW: First 10 Years floppy. It has an isolated Locke & Key story, not yet collected anywhere. Collectors are gonna go gaga over it."

I'd like to buy this one not because I think it will ever be worth anything $$$ wise (not that I collect this series because of that reason but hey it does not hurt knowing you have something of value makes you feel good lol ) but because I think its quite the unique little book & one shot/off shot whatever you want to call it from the series ...

I'd like to buy #2 WTLC & the #1's for all the arcs .... & a few regular covers & some unique variants that actually differ from the original I just find it hard to find the ones I want at a good price in good shape & on ebay there is almost no point in buying a book from someone & that is the only place I ever see them raw

Edited by synch

I love so many of AC/DC's songs - love running to them. But I think my favorite - well one at the top of the favorite list is Who Made Who.
Now, you got me wanting to finish Joe's rock 'n roll novel "Heart-Shaped Box" this week, movie coming soon. Loads of Locke & Key stuff in it that came before the comic(including shadow creatures).

It's such an awesome read, "The Crow meets Hellboy". Never saw the ending coming.

Perfect for those loooooong gaps in between L&K. I like to read a short story from 20th Century Ghosts too. Still haven't read "Gunpowder" yet and I heard it has a sequel coming. :ohnoez:

so how do you guys tell what cgc is currently grading ?..

I need to read HORNS and I better get on it QUICK. lol

He was doing signed preorders for that book you should try to find one of those

Edited by synch

I'm going to have him sign one personally for me next week. :devil:

I can only tell what CGC is grading that is MINE. To find out total copies of what they have already graded, you look at the census.

nice where is he signing at ?

I can only tell what CGC is grading that is MINE. To find out total copies of what they have already graded, you look at the census.

That is what I thought .... :D Hrmm...

One book I submited at the con is showing up already I wonder if its mine or someone else did the same thing as me ...

Grade Universal Qualified Signature Series Restored

See Detail Total

Near Mint/Mint 9.8 0 0 1 0 1

tle

Emerald City Comic Con Program

Issue No. nn

Issue Date 2008

Picture063-1.jpg

Would this be done already ?.. :o

Edited by synch

nice where is he signing at ?

That is what I thought .... :D Hrmm...

One book I submited at the con is showing up already I wonder if its mine or someone else did the same thing as me ...

Grade Universal Qualified Signature Series Restored

See Detail Total

Near Mint/Mint 9.8 0 0 1 0 1

tle

Emerald City Comic Con Program

Issue No. nn

Issue Date 2008

Picture063-1.jpg

Would this be done already ?.. :o

They usually add them once a month (I believe - like end of month)... probably wouldn't be done unless you had it fast-tracked.