• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

"What Would Brian Boitano Do?" :o

LockeKey_KeystotheKingdom06.jpg

Soon... :whee:

Locke & Key Thread Readers, I ask you.

9368.jpg

Is someone(Ty?) gonna get stranded back in time so Dodge can continue his agenda in the present in KTTK #6 before the Clockworks arc?

Mike, your thoughts on Zack going all Tonya Harding on Bode?

PM NEG :)

hm Time travel eh ... wouldn't it be cool if tyler had something to do with original whats his names death ..... my brain sucks some times :pullhair:dodge ! He died in the drowning caves so we are made to think he drowned but I think there is far more too it than that

Edited by synch

doh! guess that is why I've never seen one on ebay!

You may also notice that Dynamic Forces offers a special edition of Locke & Key #1 with black and white interior that is limited to 1,000 copies. I originally thought this was another variant until I ordered a couple. It's really the Locke & Key Dynamic Forces variant that everyone has with the color interior. DF has the wrong info on the website. They confirmed this when I asked about it and it hasn't been changed.

that sucks you got hosed did you ask for your $$$ back ?

Eventually, I did... After I questioned it they sent me the "correct" item which ended up being the Negative Variant. After a lot of back-and-forth they gave me a full refund and let me keep the books. It took about 2 weeks to resolve though.

Good for you! :) Glad it worked out! Oh going through my ended auctions I saw this ... WOW!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=250790466454&si=sfjqF5YLeqIrF1IDfwfpwSpoPi8%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Knew I should have ordered another one of those I just simply did not have the cash haha!

Good for you! :) Glad it worked out! Oh going through my ended auctions I saw this ... WOW!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=250790466454&si=sfjqF5YLeqIrF1IDfwfpwSpoPi8%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Knew I should have ordered another one of those I just simply did not have the cash haha!

I didn't win that auction, but I bought one of those on eBay a couple days later. I missed the presale, so that was the only way for me to get a G-Rod signed key. Worth every penny IMHO.

I didn't win that auction, but I bought one of those on eBay a couple days later. I missed the presale, so that was the only way for me to get a G-Rod signed key. Worth every penny IMHO.

A truly rare signature to get on your L&K wares to be sure. EvilAsh had a #3 Head Games in CGC 9.6 with his John Hancock on it and I had to have it despite the grade.

I've decided to hold off on a few of these books due to the 'heat' they're generating. I did receive the IDW two volume set with that cool book in the sleeve featuring the extra story. Looks like a 9.6 to 9.8 as far as i can tell ... want me to post a pic?

BTW, nice cat.

I've decided to hold off on a few of these books due to the 'heat' they're generating.
:(

I did receive the IDW two volume set with that cool book in the sleeve featuring the extra story. Looks like a 9.6 to 9.8 as far as i can tell ... want me to post a pic?
:applause: If you want to post a picture. I'm always curious after the cabbage I spent on those sets.

BTW, nice cat.
Thank you, but I lost her in a bitter custody battle with an ex-girlfriend. :(

I'm hoping to get her back some way though(the cat lol ).

Someday.

Yeah, just can't justify throwin down this coin ... i want to, but i'm going to wait for a bit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOCKE-KEY-1-CGC-9-8-SIGNED-EDITION-JOE-HILL-SCARCE-/250787223776?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a641558e0#ht_1100wt_1139

I'll throw a pic up later tonight when i get home ... I'm thinking they should add a couple of pussycat icons to the selection, eh? hm