• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

so did anyone else order that 1:100 variant from dcbs ?

'

Maybe...maybe like 3 copies. Maybe. ;)

Sorry, so which one was this? Link pretty please?

:blush:

So, on the subject of signed books ... check this out ..

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOCKE-KEY-1-FIRST-PRINT-Signed-2X-1st-CGC-9-9-SS-/160569531276?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2562b09b8c#ht_840wt_1139

Here's a question - worth $2500? I can get a real nice Hulk #181 for that ...

I should have bought it when it was $1,500. :baiting:

Sweet book, Cheryl.

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOCKE-KEY-1-FIRST-PRINT-Signed-2X-1st-CGC-9-9-SS-/160569531276?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2562b09b8c#ht_840wt_1139

Sweet book, Cheryl.

lol So you are a watcher??? I expect I won't have many at that price.

Yes it is a sweet book - and Jerel sold it to me about 2 years ago - YES, he actually SOLD me a book. Can you believe it? lol

Sweet book, Cheryl.

Yes it is a sweet book - and Jerel sold it to me about 2 years ago - YES, he actually SOLD me a book. Can you believe it? lol

All this great talk about such a prize. Well, i felt jealous, and just went to ebay a plopped a buck fitee on a Locke & Key Special Edition Welcome to Lovecraft #1. NM+. Off to get the cert as soon as it rolls in ... see what happens when these conversations get going ... i feel the need to spend dough. Now if i could just find someone to let go of a Cursed PG #1 SS or #2 SS ... the cycle of life would be complete ... :P

Sweet book, Cheryl.

3 or four, I don't remember. I hate selling. I feel so guilty afterwards. I don't mind selling Blu Rays for some reason though. hm

Sweet book, Cheryl.

All this great talk about such a prize. Well, i felt jealous, and just went to ebay a plopped a buck fitee on a Locke & Key Special Edition Welcome to Lovecraft #1. NM+. Off to get the cert as soon as it rolls in ... see what happens when these conversations get going ... i feel the need to spend dough. Now if i could just find someone to let go of a Cursed PG #1 SS or #2 SS ... the cycle of life would be complete ... :P

I bought one on the boards end of last year, but I'm not ready to give it up... yet. I'll keep you in mind if I ever feel the urge.

Sweet book, Cheryl.

I saw it, but I'm not watching it. Too rich for my blood. But if money was no object, I'd be all over that bad boy!

Sweet book, Cheryl.

3 or four, I don't remember. I hate selling. I feel so guilty afterwards. I don't mind selling Blu Rays for some reason though. hm

I don't know if we got to three before we started TRADING blues for yellows. And then once the "I have something you don't have but need" started, it was all over. I'm still looking for that elusive #2 gem mint. One day.....

Anyone have a direct link to it. I'm surfing on dial-up after all. :cry:

Here you go friend.

dcbs Locke & Key

Thanks!

Yeah, I see it cheaper later on(at release) with a better chance at a 9.8 or better. It is coming from a later arc and IDW on eBay will get the best copies anyway as they always do(they still sell Clive Barker's Great and Secret Side Show Sketch covers). Not willing to roll the dice on this one. Tax refund be damned! :sumo:

Sweet book, Cheryl.

I saw it, but I'm not watching it. Too rich for my blood. But if money was no object, I'd be all over that bad boy!

Okay, then send me an offer for a buck fifty so I can get some action at least. :)

Sweet book, Cheryl.

I might be when I ask a certain someone a question next time I run into them(hopefully, not with the Blazer). hm

Sweet book, Cheryl.

I bought one on the boards end of last year, but I'm not ready to give it up... yet. I'll keep you in mind if I ever feel the urge.

That's all I ask.

Sweet book, Cheryl.

I don't know if we got to three before we started TRADING blues for yellows. And then once the "I have something you don't have but need" started, it was all over. I'm still looking for that elusive #2 gem mint. One day.....

I just started seeing Joe Signature Series books decrease and got worried I would lose my focus. So, I just went with the Universal uber books. On the subject of L&K #2, I think it won't happen at this point, if none haven't been realized by now. There isn't much of a demand for that particular issue. Alot were already submitted too. :(

Sweet book, Cheryl.

I think it won't happen at this point, if none haven't been realized by now. There isn't much of a demand for that particular issue. Alot were already submitted too. :(

It's BLASPHEMY I tell you...

never say never :)

Sweet book, Cheryl.

you are welcome!