• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

I can't now because it has to be natural light(the room's ceiling light will show on the slab through a glare). If I shut it off, it will be pitch dark and I won't know where to aim. I will try to get 10 slabs done tomorrow. I guess I like going slow(true Yankee craftsmanship) somewhat. Everything doesn't feel rushed. I should have all the photos done by next Saturday.

:gossip: With some extras...

...and I'm caught up to Head Games #6 on my "new" non-Wiki ( :juggle: ) descriptions. This Registry Set is starting to feel like term paper that is due Monday. lol Right now, I'm only worried about finding a proper balance with the trivia and "personal touches".

Hi guys,

Just catching up on e-mail and the board. The retailer incentive key is the Legacy Edition Ghost Key. And I think someone asked about the Omega Key - it's definitely in my plans. I'd love to time it to coincide with the last issue of the sixth arc.

If anyone was curious, our next limited edition key will be the Undertree Key for May (the key the squirrels were playing with.) The Hercules Key should come out before that (key that looks like a sword.)

Hope everyone's having a great weekend.

Hi guys,

Just catching up on e-mail and the board. The retailer incentive key is the Legacy Edition Ghost Key. And I think someone asked about the Omega Key - it's definitely in my plans. I'd love to time it to coincide with the last issue of the sixth arc.

If anyone was curious, our next limited edition key will be the Undertree Key for May (the key the squirrels were playing with.) The Hercules Key should come out before that (key that looks like a sword.)

:headbang: Sounds great, Isreal!

Hi guys,

Mystery solved! Even though I already have a Legacy Edition Ghost Key, I'm going to pre-order the hardcover that includes the Ghost Key incentive. I was going to get the HC of Keys to the Kingdom anyway and another copy of the awesome Ghost Key for only $4 more seems like a good deal.

You guys have to get the Subterranean Press books too. They come with full scripts to a story arc. Most highly recommended!

Already have them. As a part-time writer, getting the hardcovers with Joe's full scripts included was a no-brainer.

Hi guys,

:headbang: Sounds great, Isreal!

the undertree key?!? & wow it is a ghost key! That is a freaking steal then you pretty much get a hard cover for free!! ^^ Hercules Key key sounds awesome can't wait for that! Guys hurry up with my animal key !!! :mad::applause:

Edited by synch

ooo I just noticed something interesting in KTTK #1 ! minor spoiler when dodge becomes a wolf you can see that thing that is stuck to his back!! Its outlined in white while all the rest of his fur is black (more or less) .... At least I think its the thing stuck in his back ... sure looks like it anyways!

I was ready a few pages back. Is IDW offering a Key when you purchase one of the the TPB's?

DCBS has 2 pre-order options for the Keys to the Kingdom HC. One includes a Ghost Key and is priced at $20.

Wow...

Did someone here buy this?

Head Key

that was my key. i sold a pair last week and the last one is on the For Sale boards.

i am willing to trade for a signed series #1 as well.

Nice price you realized... :) I just get floored when I see these keys going for that $$.

lakcos_01_008.jpg
hm Makes you wonder how Zack can get back into his body when he is a ghost, if his body still is crossing the Ghost Door's threshold with his arm.

Wouldn't he just immediately go back to becoming a ghost, since technically he's still going through the Ghost Door? rantrant

I seem to recall they did something similar with tyler I think to go back you just have to go through the door as a ghost does not matter where your body is. You do see what I am talking about though with the wolf right ?..

Edited by synch

I seem to recall they did something similar with tyler I think to go back you just have to go through the door as a ghost does not matter where your body is. You do see what I am talking about though with the wolf right ?..

Yeah, I saw it when I first read KTTK #1. It made me immediatly wonder if Zack had a Ray Mysterio-like tattoo on his back of it too. hm