• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Not slabbable.

This is what I'm afraid of. I have a pre-order in for 2 of these, but if it ends up being something I can't slab I may reduce to 1 or none.

with dcbs i don't think you can once you play the order you place the order ... you may be able to change it but you will loose some $$ in the process

Not slabbable.

This is what I'm afraid of. I have a pre-order in for 2 of these, but if it ends up being something I can't slab I may reduce to 1 or none.

with dcbs i don't think you can once you play the order you place the order ... you may be able to change it but you will loose some $$ in the process

You can add or delete anything in your order until their order cutoff date which is sometime around the end of the month. You can't completely cancel an order, but you can change quantities at will. I get all of my monthly comics from them, so it's not like I wouldn't have anything left if I removed the L/K 1:100 Variants.

I was ready a few pages back. Is IDW offering a Key when you purchase one of the the TPB's?

DCBS has 2 pre-order options for the Keys to the Kingdom HC. One includes a Ghost Key and is priced at $20.

Just checked the DCBS website for this and it is ONLY The Ghost Key, not a Key and HC combo

huh that can't be right .... not what the listing said ...if true then i am canceling my order. This is what my email says ... " LOCKE & KEY HC VOL 04 PEWTER GHOST KEY INCV (Net)

APR110295"

it was definitely listed up as both hc & key when I ordered it anyways! I wonder if they are going to honor that or just send me a key ? hm

Edited by synch

I was ready a few pages back. Is IDW offering a Key when you purchase one of the the TPB's?

DCBS has 2 pre-order options for the Keys to the Kingdom HC. One includes a Ghost Key and is priced at $20.

Just checked the DCBS website for this and it is ONLY The Ghost Key, not a Key and HC combo

Clarification! They must have gotten a lot of questions on it because the original solicitation info wasn't clear. One less thing I need to pre-order for June. :whee:

It may have been that way but they changed it. It is specifically noted in the item description now that it is only the Ghost Key and not the HC included

http://www.dcbservice.com/category.aspx?id=37

probably listed INC (Mistaken for Included?) instead of INCV (Incentive) in the original listing?

I really wanted to buy a Ghost Key + HC for $20 :cry:

well if they are going to be changing orders like that shouldn't they send out a email to those that have already ordered it ?.. I wonder if I should email & ask ... Yup emailed em should be interesting to see what they say I said if its just I key I'd like to cancel my orde

It may have been that way but they changed it. It is specifically noted in the item description now that it is only the Ghost Key and not the HC included

http://www.dcbservice.com/category.aspx?id=37

probably listed INC (Mistaken for Included?) instead of INCV (Incentive) in the original listing?

I really wanted to buy a Ghost Key + HC for $20 :cry:

Yeah I wonder why it was like that to even start with ?.. Someone muck up with the copy & paste ? lol Should have known that was too good of a deal to be true! :o

Edited by synch