• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

Just tried the YouTube link and that worked.

WOW, that looked great. Wonder why Fox passed?

In most of the articles I've read Fox ends up saying something to the effect of, "It just didn't fit with our fall schedule" or "it would be too expensive to keep the quality up and continue as a series." They always make sure to say they really liked it, though.

Alot of people who saw the whole pilot at SDCC say it almost looked like a movie and not a TV show as far as quality goes.

Can you believe all the hype that is behind this show that is not even going to air?!?

key #48 of 1000 hercules key :) gold & bronze or whatever the legacy edition key is look cool side by side :) Is the legacy key signed ?.. If so i can not tell lol

Just got my keys in the mail. My Legacy Edition Hercules Key is not numbered. It is signed by someone...but I can't tell who (shrug) It looks like an "L" an "M" and a "Y" with an underline. Also, do you have an IDW key? Mine is signed by Ted Adams and another signature that I can't read doh! Do you know who it is?

Oh...and no...not Bode humping :eek:

Thanks for the kind words regarding the keys. I'm glad everyone is liking them. Since a few people were curious, the preorders for the IDW Key were signed by IDW's President Ted Adams and CCO/EIC Chris Ryall. The preorders for the Hercules Legacy were signed by L&K colorist Jay Fotos. Working on last steps of the Undertree Key now. Plan to have it available in September.

Thanks for the kind words regarding the keys. I'm glad everyone is liking them. Since a few people were curious, the preorders for the IDW Key were signed by IDW's President Ted Adams and CCO/EIC Chris Ryall. The preorders for the Hercules Legacy were signed by L&K colorist Jay Fotos. Working on last steps of the Undertree Key now. Plan to have it available in September.

Mystery solved! Thank you :)

First post in this thread. Been watching it for quite a long time. I've got all the limited editions of the keys released so far, and I'm working on a display idea. Also, I got the SDCC exclusive Keys to the Kingdom HC a couple weeks ago on ebay for $20!! I couldn't believe it.

I have a question for you, Israel... will we be seeing the Omega key before the end of the series, possibly when the last six issues start? I know you have a plan for it, but I can't wait to have it, and I just wanted to see how long we should expect to wait.

edit NM ... $20 for the sdcc is pretty damn good ... how did you do it?! Was it not listed as exclusive or something ?

(: omega key should be cgc club exclusive (::jokealert:

Edited by synch

Holy smokes! Yeah, $20 for that book is an amazing deal! That's one book I would love to have but haven't been able to bring myself to pay the money people have been asking for it.

Oh, and I must "SQUEEE!" Clockworks #2 is out today :banana:

Been out of the loop for months and months, but finally getting around to reading this series, sooo good! Starting the 2nd hardback today. And very nice books guys!

Yup, I found with all of the hardcovers it was incredibly hard not to read the whole thing at once. I tried to force myself to only read one or two issues per day because I wanted it to last longer. Lots of fun to re-read them and pick out clues to later events I never saw the first time through :)

Wow I hope we get the key done that was in this book! I had sort of given up hope on getting it because it was not getting any use what so ever & was just teased at .... Don't want to spoil the moment for anyone else who has not read it yet lol

I can't wait to read it! I'm gonna have to wait for a while unfortunately :( I went to my local comic shop today to pick it up and guess what. The shop wasn't there! :o It was like an episode of The Twilight Zone! They must have gone out of business (shrug) Kinda sad. I had to go online and order one.