• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

The Omega Key is coming - just about all the keys are coming in some fashion.

Awesome!! Definitely stoked for that.

and here's the listing I got my HC from, I don't know how it went unnoticed:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180704442359?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_3414wt_1110

only paid the $4 for the shipping, not the $11.

Edited by owsla

Hi guys! I'm not a regular L&K reader but I like the series :blahblah:

Anyhow, I have some of the temporary tattoos from SDCC that I obviously have no need for.

5 paw keys

6 IDW

4 copper

4 candle

2 skull

Please forgive me if i didn't describe them accurately. I thought some of you may be interested since these would be a fun thing to have, please let me know :shy:

Anyhow, I have some of the temporary tattoos from SDCC that I obviously have no need for.

5 paw keys

6 IDW

4 copper

4 candle

2 skull

Please forgive me if i didn't describe them accurately. I thought some of you may be interested since these would be a fun thing to have, please let me know :shy:

I guess I should have mentione the freeness. doh!

5 paw keys

6 IDW

4 copper

4 candle

2 skull

I guess I should have mentione the freeness. doh!

I'll take a ghost, candle, and paw. One of each, assuming others might want some!

Very impressive! I like it (thumbs u

I've been meaning to do something like that for a while. You have just inspired me :)

I did find some cool comic book frames the other day and threw some L & K books in 'em. Maybe I will post a pic later...

also ... totally called where tyler hid the omega key ... Too bad NEG was the only one I PM about it :D

Just read Clockworks #2. That was a GREAT place to hide it! I never even thought about that. And, yeah, like a lot of people are saying, the first two pages of this issue are shocking :o It's almost hard to believe that that just happened. It had to have been difficult for GR to even draw that scene...

So here are the comic book frames I picked up at a local "farts & craps" store. They just sandwich the comic between two panes of glass. I used two comics that got mangled in the mail just in case there are any adverse effects from doing this. I think it turned out pretty good :) Still don't know where I will hang them, but they look good sitting on the counter (:

115184.jpg.48677e4113ef4d3d161c4aa7c1559131.jpg

i think that countertop makes a great boarder background :D reminds me of the KTTK variants lol

Haha! Maybe I will just leave them there hm And yes, now that you mention it, it does look like the KTTK variants lol

Those look awesome!!

Thanks, owsla!

Have you guys seen this?

http://kateordie.tumblr.com/post/9797078899/basically-my-feelings-about-the-dc-reboot-so-far

Just read Clockworks #2 and I am still in love with this book. If the art from this series ever becomes availible, I have dibs on the Kinsey splash! What a serene image :cloud9:

Gabriel Rodriguez says, "working on that with an art dealer that will be managing an online platform to help me with that. News VERY soon..." :)

and, "Just L&K covers for sale to start... no inner artwork yet..."