• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Locke & Key appreciation thread
2 2

2,982 posts in this topic

I am going to take another trip through WD.....then back to L&K to catch what I missed.

Also added it to my pull list..thanks to Jerel and Gary for helping me out with getting into the LK world (thumbs u

So I am officially read all the arcs and I am up to issue #3 on the newest arc.....I really enjoyed it and will start my collection of single issues...any one who can help please let me know :applause:

Glad you liked it Doug :applause:

I am going to take another trip through WD.....then back to L&K to catch what I missed.
I just finished re-reading Head Games this morning, for the umpteenth time. I can't believe I'm still finding new things after a couple of years it's been out. Joe and Gabriel are comic book creator dream team. :grin:

Did you know...

That Locke & Key: Head Games #5 was the last issue of that arc and that the 28 pages of Head Games #6's "Army of One" takes place in between the pages #19-20 in between the times of 2:20am-2:55am.

If you get a chance, re-read it in that order. It adds another layer to the eerie storytelling of that arc and makes #5 feel like a "Giant Issue". (thumbs u

(shrug) that is weird why would they do that ... Now I want to read it again :makepoint::golfclap:

LOCKE & KEY CROWN OF SHADOWS #3 actually has a pretty cool variant cover as well .... Does crown of shadows actually have the most unique variant covers compared to all the other series ?. I think I am going to go after the #1s for each series & then the True variant covers for the series

Edited by synch

do you guys read invincible as well ?.. :) that & twd & this are among my top 3 fave series not counting anything marvel or dc

Love TWD. Loved early Invincible too. I also read The Goon(when available), Scarlet, sometimes Supergirl, Cursed Pirate Girl, Mouse Guard, various Batman books and Morning Glories off the top of my head. hm

Yay! Perseverance rules! :)

This is the book that Gary bought from me on eBay recently.

:jokealert:

For a minute there I seriously ted in my pants lol

What are you going to do with it? Will CGC reholder/label it for free (shrug)

It really sucks when CGC makes mistakes like these. I know they rectify it for free but IMO they should easily stump up the shipping, it was their mistake after all.

You could always sell it as a rare CGC error variant lol fully disclosed as a 2nd variant off course but I have seen these mis-labelled books sold as such on e-bay before :censored:

I wanted another 9.8 #1 2nd print for my set and I now I have it, although it is disguised. Nah, I wouldn't sell it on eBay because I'm sure there may be a dishonest person out there that would buy it and resell as a first print to an unsuspecting, uninformed buyer. :devil:

Selling these mis labelled books in the way that I mentioned is an appalling practice in my opion. I've seen sellers give the error the big sell and for some unknown reason people fall for it everytime, although I am sure some buyers know exactly what they are doing and plan to sell on without the disclosure :frustrated: