• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FX Show Orlando... anyone been? Need info.

42 posts in this topic

I will be there and the only CGC SS witness accepting submissions for the show, so hit me up if your interested in getting any books signed and graded.

CGC WILL NOT BE ATTENDING THE SHOW

I'll be in G'ville this weekend for the Blue and Orange spring game, but pretty sure I won't make FX (last time I was there was 2000...set up and did sell a ton of Star Trek toys!)

Any reports on the show would be appreciated. We haven't been there in a couple of years and always are looking for an excuse to head to Florida. Too bad its conflicting with Chiller this year.

Getting my stuff together to go down there. Even though I'm swamped with deadlines, I'm still going. Since the crowds are always thinner than Megacon, I always have so much more fun there when I'm shopping. Stop by and visit. I've got a table there with my Korgi books on display!

Hope to see a few boardies there!

-Christian