• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeroesCon NC...June 19-21....

1,791 posts in this topic

and by my scientific calculations, this is the most responded Event Thread evah!

and, the second most viewed (which, no doubt in the next 21 days will be numeral uno)...

sure hope the folks that are attending that are not boardies are as enthusiastic as we are

i'm honestly just hoping the car "funk in yo trunk" show is going on again this year. heavy bass booming all during set up and break down makes it go that much faster and last year there were some pretty...interesting...outfits on some of the ladies

i'm honestly just hoping the car "funk in yo trunk" show is going on again this year. heavy bass booming all during set up and break down makes it go that much faster and last year there were some pretty...interesting skanky...outfits on some of the ladies

hm

i'm honestly just hoping the car "funk in yo trunk" show is going on again this year. heavy bass booming all during set up and break down makes it go that much faster and last year there were some pretty...interesting...outfits on some of the ladies

It is :gossip:

I guess I better get to pricing some books...

let's see... AF 15 in cgc 9.4...$4,000 seem fair (shrug)

:takeit: -- hey Josh i have a book for the next auction lol

come on Mike........I'll give you a quick $1000 profit on the book :devil:

oops, sorry folks, one too many zero's... $400 for a cgc 9.4 AF 15 is about right (thumbs u

nah -- not going to let that happen again to me -- did something like that about 15 years ago doh!

oops, sorry folks, one too many zero's... $400 for a cgc 9.4 AF 15 is about right (thumbs u

Bring ALL you got Rick lol:insane:

Bring ALL you got Rick lol:insane:

I am certianly hoping what we bring sells :wishluck:

i'm honestly just hoping the car "funk in yo trunk" show is going on again this year. heavy bass booming all during set up and break down makes it go that much faster and last year there were some pretty...interesting skanky...outfits on some of the ladies

hm

Bought your travel tickets yet George?

Wish you could go in the Uplander as the 6th CFP member going to Heroes this year in the same conveyance; but, so far with 5 from the CFP + short boxes of comics + luggage + all the girls it seems we're pretty much at capacity.

Probably not even going to be room for open containers of chocolate beer. :cry:

hm

Wish you could go in the Uplander as the 6th CFP member going to Heroes this year in the same conveyance; but, so far with 5 from the CFP + short boxes of comics + luggage + all the girls it seems we're pretty much at capacity.

Maybe I should buy a big SUV and drive all of you guys up in style.... hm (I am actually in the market for a new car soon, so its not out of the realm of possibility)

hm

Maybe I should buy a big SUV and drive all of you guys up in style.... hm (I am actually in the market for a new car soon, so its not out of the realm of possibility)

Sounds good.

Not that I need that much more buying competition, but you really should try to make it Geoarge.

I think this thread alone is generating enough buzz to make this one of the events of the year. Even if the show isn't that good, it's going to be a great time.

hm

Sounds good.

Not that I need that much more buying competition, but you really should try to make it Geoarge.

I think this thread alone is generating enough buzz to make this one of the events of the year. Even if the show isn't that good, it's going to be a great time.

:headbang:

Chris Claremont will now be in attendance.

Awesome. I want to ask him to say his most used line of bad guy speak: "You will be mine! Body and soul!"

Jive has just been added to the CFP van. That makes 6 CFP all in one van.

Very dangerous for the CFP; very big hit opportunity for CFP enemies.