• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HeroesCon NC...June 19-21....

1,791 posts in this topic

the reason I like 213 is it is on an unbroken aisle, and closer to the front (and concessions, if that is a consideration)

Pick whichever one you like. I always feel like the junky stuff is on the fringes. I didn't like Bob Storms' booth in Detroit because it was on the edge, close to the popcorn vendor and somebody doing foot massages. :P

that is just it, I like both...just wanting the scales tipped... lol

Hire an attractive young lady to stand in front of your booth. That would tip the scales in your favor.

when dale hired king of all rulers and tuppeny at sd, I think it actually backfired on him lol

I did say attractive :kidaround:

the reason I like 213 is it is on an unbroken aisle, and closer to the front (and concessions, if that is a consideration)

Pick whichever one you like. I always feel like the junky stuff is on the fringes. I didn't like Bob Storms' booth in Detroit because it was on the edge, close to the popcorn vendor and somebody doing foot massages. :P

Hire an attractive young lady to stand in front of your booth. That would tip the scales in your favor.

when dale hired king of all rulers and tuppeny at sd, I think it actually backfired on him lol

Of course it did; as they are none of the above.

why not just have the G9K at your booth -- then you`ll be the most popular spot at the con

well, everytime I went by, stephen and bill were surrounded by 2 attractive women (the movie models from the booth across), and it didn't help them one bit... (shrug)

well, everytime I went by, stephen and bill were surrounded by 2 attractive women (the movie models from the booth across), and it didn't help them one bit... (shrug)

They had the wrong people..........needed these two

WWchicago08047.jpg

^^

now I believe we have made this show the most talked about show by nature of the quantity of views and posts to this thread (worship)

hip hip hooray

Just get those bulk boxes ready for me :wink:

I hope you are not sorely dissapointed... down here in Fl, we "read" our 1970's- to current books... don't pay much attention to condition lol

hip hip hooray

Just get those bulk boxes ready for me :wink:

I hope you are not sorely dissapointed... down here in Fl, we "read" our 1970's- to current books... don't pay much attention to condition lol
I'm not looking for condition. Just show stock and such

A minor scheduling glitch with lookwhoitis.

Omen.

lookwhoitis has booked a flight to Heroes :sorry:

I told you so.

Kindly PM some lotto numbers to me. :wishluck: