• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello & an identification question/favour

6 posts in this topic

Hello all

New to you lot, and new to this (excitingly expensive) hobby. Sneaks up on you, doesn't it? Anyway, I'm probably more Uk-centric than most people around here, probably for obvious reasons - if I'd had any money when I was young, this is what I'd have spent it on!

Anyway, I was wondering if you kind and intelligent people would be able to shed some light on some pieces I picked up almost at random on ebay. All I know about these are that they're from the mid-nineties, they're probably from the UK, and they were given to the guy I bought them from by Richard Starkings, so there may well be some connection there. I dropped out of comics for a fair while, so I'm at a loss - that Batman looks odd to me - but hopefully someone here might have a spark of inspiration!

There's a signature on each of them, but I can't work out how to transfer a photo from my mobile to here - it looks like Caroline Smith, or Graham Spitz, or C..... S.... Not much to go on, I know!

Superman cover

Batman cover

Avengers cover

Thanks in advance if anyone has any ideas,

best,

Marcus