• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BA Keys List

12 posts in this topic

Timeline of the Bronze Age

1980-85?!?!?!

1982: The G.I. Joe comic book is launched by Marvel Comics and becomes one of the most successful titles of the decade.

1984: Marvel publishes Secret Wars, the first 12-issue miniseries ever published in the history of the company, and a toy line is created to complement the series.

:o

I don't know about you guys but if you want to incl. 80-81 be my guest but when you start talking GI Joe and Secret Wars...thats Copper in my book.

Timeline of the Bronze Age

1980-85?!?!?!

1982: The G.I. Joe comic book is launched by Marvel Comics and becomes one of the most successful titles of the decade.

1984: Marvel publishes Secret Wars, the first 12-issue miniseries ever published in the history of the company, and a toy line is created to complement the series.

:o

I don't know about you guys but if you want to incl. 80-81 be my guest but when you start talking GI Joe and Secret Wars...thats Copper in my book.

im with ya there. definate break from the 70's to the 80's IMO.neil