• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling it all: HG GGA, TOS 57, Rangers 26, More Fun 58, CLOSED

39 posts in this topic

All unsold books will likely be headed over to ebay in the coming weeks. Thanks to those who made purchases.

Mike

Hey all,

I'm in full on funds raising mode. :takeit: rules. PM me with any questions. All prices are shipped to anywhere. I don't care if you live on Mars, I will get it to you for the price listed.

PAYPAL PREFERRED

ALL BOOKS GUARANTEED UNRESTORED. If they were to come back purple, I'll refund your purchase price in full, PLUS CGC grading fees (no shipping fees).

Thanks,

Mike

First up: Tales of Suspense 57. Hot title. Hot book. 1st Hawkeye.

2 recent CGC 8.5 sales ($750.00 & $765 respectively).

My grade: 6.5 maybe even 7.0

Price: $155.00 :news:SOLD

TOS57front.jpg

TOS57back.jpg

Fight Comics 24

My Grade: 5.5/6.0, If sent to CGC, this would be the 2nd highest copy on the census.

Tough book. ONLY 2 Copies on the census. Highest is a 7.0. 2nd copy is only a 4.0. Whenever this book comes up for sale, which is almost never, it's usually a 2.5 to 4.0 ish copy. This is the best copy i've seen in awhile.

My Price: $300.00

FightComics24.jpg

FightComics24back.jpg

More Fun Comics 58

FYI-This book is currently at CGC. Should have it back in 2 weeks.

My Grade: 4.0

Please note, there was a loose chip along the spine only, right above the "AUG". When I bought it the piece was there. When I received it from the seller, the piece was gone. It must have separated in transit. Roughly 1/4" length. I do not think it will affect the grade one way or the other.

Price: $1175

MoreFun58front.jpg

MoreFun58back.jpg

Rangers Comics 12 ROCKFORD COPY

My Grade: 8.0 Hard to grade this one as there are a couple of bindery tears & chips. Will CGC be lenient? I don't know. Book is currently at CGC. Due back in about 2 weeks.

Tough book in grade. Only 3 copies on the census. Highest copy is an 8.0. Good shot at tying for top census. Mig-grade or better copies of this never surface.

Price: $550.00

rangers12front.jpg

rangers12back.jpg

Wonder Comics 17

Schomburg Airbrush cover.

Super nice book. Looks like a 9.0. Ridiculously nice front cover. Only noticeable flaw is a pencil sized stain on back cover. If memory serves the stain barely transfers to the last page, if at all. Sorry, cannot recall with certainty. This book is also at CGC. Should be back in 2 weeks.

My Grade: 8.5

Price: $525.00 :news:SOLD!

download.jpg

download2.jpg

Ok, saving the best for last.

My pride and joy. My grail. My reason for collecting comics. I hate to sell it but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. Price is firm on this one.

Rangers Comics 26. Classic cover. Slab doesn't read classic cover but upon a reholder it will. Tied for top census. Big Apple Pedigree. White pages. It doesn't get any better than this book right here.

Price: $2065.00. :news:SOLD This is the exact price I paid for it and the only price for which I will let it go.

Rangers26BigApple.jpg

My pride and joy. My grail. My reason for collecting comics. I hate to sell it but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. Price is firm on this one.

Rangers Comics 26. Classic cover. Slab doesn't read classic cover but upon a reholder it will. Tied for top census. Big Apple Pedigree. White pages. It doesn't get any better than this book right here.

Price: $2065.00. This is the exact price I paid for it and the only price for which I will let it go.

Rangers26BigApple.jpg

:applause::cloud9:

Price: $2065.00. This is the exact price I paid for it and the only price for which I will let it go.

Rangers26BigApple.jpg

Awesome book. :applause:

If cicumstances were different, it might've been heading for my collection....but alas... :cry:

For clarification purposes regarding the books currently at CGC. If the book happens to come back a higher grade, the price listed still stands. If any of the books were to come back graded lower I will do everything I can to work out a new price and partial refund to the buyer. :)

Rangers26BigApple.jpg

oh, my goodness. just killer.

Rangers26BigApple.jpg

I just want to be noted as saying......that's a beauty.....:cloud9:

Rangers26BigApple.jpg

Damn tempting :applause: