• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bone / Goon / Walking Dead + some random others

128 posts in this topic

Bone #2 $45

This was a slabbed CGC 8.5. It was cracked, read, then pressed. The pressing took out a significant amount of creasing, so I gotta think it's been improved from the original grade. I don't care to resub it, but you can. :)

Bone2front.jpg

Bone2rear.jpg

Now for some cheap Bone books.

These books on avg look VF to NM, some even NM+. Unfortunately, they came from a collection that suffered from varying degrees of staple oxidation/rust.. on the INSIDE of the book. The chrome coating on the staple prongs at the centerfold has flaked off and rust has formed. How? I have no freaking clue. Major bummers, though.

:sorry:

These make for some very attractive reader copies.

Take the whole lot for $20 (less than 50-cents each!). SOLD

cheap_bone_1.jpg

cheap_bone_2.jpg

cheap_bone_3.jpg

FREEBIE TIME! SOLD

If you buy something, or have already bought something, toss down a :takeit: and snag this Bone TPB pre-release. Scholastic sends these out to distributors before the book is released, so they are usually incomplete. I think this one has all the content, but only the first 10 pages or so are in color.. the rest are black and white. Who cares? It's FREEE.

BoneTPB.jpg