• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHICH BOOKS DO YOU RARELY SEE WITH CGC WHITE PAGES?

45 posts in this topic

I think a better question would be which book do you see often with White pages as any book can detiorate but there are certain books that appear often with white pages.

There are certainly books that often show up with white pages more so than their surrounding issues.

Hulk #1 is one of those.

I think a better question would be which book do you see often with White pages as any book can detiorate but there are certain books that appear often with white pages.

I can run with that...try finding one of these with white pages...

75538.jpg.9c067b9baff6c257f48406e9f41bb8f5.jpg

There are certainly books that often show up with white pages more so than their surrounding issues.

Hulk #1 is one of those.

Flash 123

Hulk #1 is one of those.

Flash 123

Marvel Mystery Comics #2 is another book that often shows up with higher page quality than it's surrounding issues. Most I have seen are white or ow/w

R.

Journey Into Mystery #84. I'm not sure there's even a single copy in decent shape that also has white pages. The lone 9.4 top census copy is off-white.

Good point, although I have seen quite a few #83 with white pages including my copy. JIM #85 is another book that often comes with white pages.

JourneyIntoMystery83CGC5_0.jpg

Journey Into Mystery #84. I'm not sure there's even a single copy in decent shape that also has white pages. The lone 9.4 top census copy is off-white.

Good point, although I have seen quite a few #83 with white pages including my copy. JIM #85 is another book that often comes with white pages.

JourneyIntoMystery83CGC5_0.jpg

:takeit:

WHICH BOOKS DO YOU RARELY SEE WITH CGC WHITE PAGES?
for me it is books with tan, lt tan or cream or off white pages...those are the ones I rarely see with white (shrug)

here's a few that srping to mind

Action 1

avengers 1

B+B 28

TTA 27

Tec 27

discuss!

I have a CGC Blue labeled Brave and Bold 28 with White Pages. It came from a

collection from Canada which all had nice pages. Must be the cold, dry air factor.

Another book from the collection with hard to find White Pages is a JLA 3.

Mohawk Valleys?

BA Pacific Coasts?

Joe and Nadia Mannarino books?

I hate Mohawk Valley pedigrees because of the poor page quality. You are lucky to get an Off White. I have never seen a White Page Mohawk Valley. Has anyone ?

Aren't most early SA DCs tough to find with White pages?

Yes. The paper stock did not like staying white.

They don't like staying NM either....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Aren't most early SA DCs tough to find with White pages?

Yes. The paper stock did not like staying white.

They don't like staying NM either....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

:roflmao:

(thumbs u