• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Who's going to Emerald City thread

61 posts in this topic

Anyone else going to this show? (shrug)

I will be there for about 5 days :banana:

Will be at Steve Sibra's booth most of the time along with his much better half (stacey), Dave King, Dave Melvin and his invisible wife.

Are we doing a forum dinner? If so, sign me up! (thumbs u

Anyone else going to this show? (shrug)

I will be there for about 5 days :banana:

Will be at Steve Sibra's booth most of the time along with his much better half (stacey), Dave King, Dave Melvin and his invisible wife.

Are we doing a forum dinner? If so, sign me up! (thumbs u

How could I forget you were going, Steve? doh! Yes, it looks like we're going to the Cheesecake Factory located near the convention hall.

Aardvark88 (plus 3 pals)

greggy (plus 3 case o' Canadian brew and his greatness)

Designer Toast (plus 2 comic display cases for JazzMan)

Hero Dreamer (plus 2 pals and 1 non-invited partier)

JazzMan (plus wife and kids)

Joel Elad (plus...?)

John A III (plus 1 wife)

sborock (plus his ponytail :baiting: )

SoulofRhiannon (plus 1 husband)

Cheesecake Factory is an excellent choice. I am going solo, so you can remove the (plus ?) next to my name. I arrive Friday afternoon into Seattle and am leaving on Monday.

So, is it Saturday night? Jazzman, what say you? :)

Joel

Yes, Saturday evening. The show ends at 6:00 so let's make the Cheesecake factory at 6:30. I'll start another thread for people to sign up so I can ask the restaurant to reserve an area for us.

Besides Steve, whom I met last year and probably doesn't remember me, and Greggy, whose mug is all over these boards and other questionable chat rooms, I don't know what you all look like. So....let's meet at the CGC booth at 11:00. That should give us all enough time to get the freebies and hit some of the areas of interest early on. I'll be the one dragging along a small roller bag.

I will be going. Driving Ray (Crows), and Greggy down. We will be staying at the Crowne Plaza, so go ahead and direct all 9+ women to that location!

Oh ya, dinner is for sure!

So you can add: Johnny G and Crows to the list of attendees of the dinner... wherever it may be! I guess Greggy forgot to mention us (shrug)

Are these the online tix that were mailed to you? Not sure if they are transferable, as they allow one to pick up the admission pass at the gate. Don't know if Emerald will ask for other i.d. but they are usually not as strict as SDCC.

Well i'm planning on lining up early for the con this year. I'm thinking of getting there around 7 am or so. don't think my wife will get up that early to stand in line. Was wondering if anyone else is going to get there early, or does anyone think 7 is to early or to late?

Aardvark88 (plus 3 pals)

greggy (plus 3 case o' Canadian brew and his greatness)

Designer Toast (plus 2 comic display cases for JazzMan)

Hero Dreamer (plus 2 pals and 1 non-invited partier)

JazzMan (plus wife and kids)

Joel Elad (plus...?)

John A III (plus 1 wife)

sborock (plus his ponytail :baiting: )

SoulofRhiannon (plus 1 husband)

Desertwind Comics (plus CGC signature witness forms)

Well i'm planning on lining up early for the con this year. I'm thinking of getting there around 7 am or so. don't think my wife will get up that early to stand in line. Was wondering if anyone else is going to get there early, or does anyone think 7 is to early?

7:00 a.m. is too early. Best to have a nice breakfast with your spouse, park your car, then line up around 9:15 a.m. for 10:00 a.m. general admittance. Even if there is a prepaid line up of say 1,000 sweaty fanboys, the line moves forward quickly at 10:00 a.m.

If you get there at 10:10 a.m, the crowd will already be inside surrounding the freebie table like piranhas. :grin:

I will be going. Driving Ray (Crows), and Greggy down. We will be staying at the Crowne Plaza, so go ahead and direct all 9+ women to that location!

Oh ya, dinner is for sure!

So you can add: Johnny G and Crows to the list of attendees of the dinner... wherever it may be! I guess Greggy forgot to mention us (shrug)

Who said that I was going to dinner with you dufuses? (shrug)