• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT Koko B. Ware in 2009 WWE HOF? Really? REALLY?

62 posts in this topic

I remember Koko when he wrestled in Memphis in the '70s. This was before the B. He was just "Koko Ware". I remember when he added the "B". (thumbs u

I loved how they focused his induction video on his SINGING rather than anything he ever did in the ring. This boggles my mind... And to top it off, he's inducted by Honky Tonk Man who is about 10 000 000 times more worthy of getting inducted.

Well both those guys have a bad history of bad-mouthing Vince after they left the then WWF so I'm not really surprised. BUT KOKO F'N B. WARE SUCKED, SUCKS AND WILL ALWAYS SUCK!!!

Is King Kong Bundy in the HOF? (shrug)

Haven't followed pro wrestling since meeting Ric Flair some time in the mid-nineties and finding out I'm actually taller than him...

Nope no Bundy, Rougeau family, Rick Martel, Demolition, Road Warriors, Bob Baklund, Scott Hall (Razor Ramon), Freebirds, Bruiser Brody and the list goes on.

Most of these guys are not as tall as they say, a lot of hyperbole goes into making these guys seem bigger, stronger, meaner. Essentially 6'6'' = 7'

Is King Kong Bundy in the HOF? (shrug)

Haven't followed pro wrestling since meeting Ric Flair some time in the mid-nineties and finding out I'm actually taller than him...

Nope no Bundy, Rougeau family, Rick Martel, Demolition, Road Warriors, Bob Baklund, Scott Hall (Razor Ramon), Freebirds, Bruiser Brody and the list goes on.

Most of these guys are not as tall as they say, a lot of hyperbole goes into making these guys seem bigger, stronger, meaner. Essentially 6'6'' = 7'

I'm not sure what Kane's stats are but when I saw that dude up close and personal he was huge.