• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ray Harryhausen SS

5 posts in this topic

There is one Ray Harryhausen book though. It is a copy of spacemen # 8. It is signed by Forrest Ackerman and Ray Harryhausen It is an 8.0. I know because I got it for a customer. Unfortunately he sold it and I have no idea where it is located at this time.

I was right in front of him with a marker and a comic book a year later and he turned me down.

Maybe if he comes back to SDCC this year I can get one.

There is one Ray Harryhausen book though. It is a copy of spacemen # 8. It is signed by Forrest Ackerman and Ray Harryhausen It is an 8.0. I know because I got it for a customer. Unfortunately he sold it and I have no idea where it is located at this time.

I was right in front of him with a marker and a comic book a year later and he turned me down.

Maybe if he comes back to SDCC this year I can get one.

What were the circumstances for getting the first sig? Nice Kris or aggressive Kris?