• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it me or is this just wrong?????

50 posts in this topic

Okay.. Here is the GPA info on this book.

( 9.8 ) (50) $419 (38) $369 (34) $368 (5) $377 $399 Feb-2009

( 9.8 ) Sgnt series/Signed by Stan Lee (2) $625 (3) $717 (3) $717 - $750 Jun-2008

( 9.8 ) Sgnt series/Signed by Todd McFarlane (2) $829 - - - $909 May-2007

So... An SS copy signed by Lee last sold for 750 and the last McFarlane sold for 909. This double signed copy is now on ebay for 999 or best offer thus leaving no money on the table. Is he crazy? I don't think so :shrug:

Me neither. Where is Walking Dead #1 9.9?

:whistle:

( 9.8 ) Sgnt series/Signed by Stan Lee (2) $625 (3) $717 (3) $717 - $750 Jun-2008

So... An SS copy signed by Lee last sold for 750 and the last McFarlane sold for 909. This double signed copy is now on ebay for 999 or best offer thus leaving no money on the table. Is he crazy? I don't think so :shrug:

Not even a little crazy! The price looks right in line to me :sumo:

In fact, if I had the dough, I'd make an offer :cloud9:

Hi guys, I listed the price based on past GPA SS sales and felt it was quite fair being that it has two tough sigs, and Yes, I did list a best offer option as well. I really think this is sweet book and one of "those"comics that I don't mind keeping if I don't get my asking price. That's also why I have it listed in my store, it can just sit there until I either sell it or decide it's time to let go and just lower the price. I'm not pisssed at Flemmings at all, cops have tough skin, I just think that he should do a bit more research online before making posts such as these. But anyway, to answer your question Flemmings :hi:, It is a reprint of ASM 300, and was/is sought after I guess because of it's smaller print run as compared to the original 300? the venom appearance, or perhaps because of it's fancy chromnium cover. IMO Not really sure why, but it's the buyers/market that determine the value or collectibility of an item and that's what I based my price on. Hope this helps. (shrug)

WASSUP ASH... (thumbs u

Walking Dead #1 9.9 :cloud9:

:applause:

Hi guys, I listed the price based on past GPA SS sales and felt it was quite fair being that it has two tough sigs, and Yes, I did list a best offer option as well. I really think this is sweet book and one of "those"comics that I don't mind keeping if I don't get my asking price. That's also why I have it listed in my store, it can just sit there until I either sell it or decide it's time to let go and just lower the price. I'm not pisssed at Flemmings at all, cops have tough skin, I just think that he should do a bit more research online before making posts such as these. But anyway, to answer your question Flemmings :hi:, It is a reprint of ASM 300, and was/is sought after I guess because of it's smaller print run as compared to the original 300? the venom appearance, or perhaps because of it's fancy chromnium cover. IMO Not really sure why, but it's the buyers/market that determine the value or collectibility of an item and that's what I based my price on. Hope this helps. (shrug)

WASSUP ASH... (thumbs u

Walking Dead #1 9.9 :cloud9:

Well given the fact that Flemming did do some home work before the post above was written and was also stated a few post above this one.

So that no one leave's money on the table here are a few questions for the seller or anyone else that might want to chime in.

How small was the print run on this book stated above ??

Aren't reprints mass produced ??

How are these 2 sig's hard to get ??

Stan Lee does signings as well as McFarlane and are they both not dead??

I have always wonder what bring such high prices's and will chime in on this again unless this company is doing thing differently now. (shrug)

GPA get's it's info from where ... oh,oh that's right auction house's that shill bidding takes place & price information can be all wrong. So if the prices stated above from GPA were correct why wouldn't the seller mark up the price knowing that the information was correct & I would think by his asking price now would still leave money on the table unless I'm missing something ... (shrug)

Free country and just my 2c

Well given the fact that Flemming did do some home work before the post above was written and was also stated a few post above this one.

So that no one leave's money on the table here are a few questions for the seller or anyone else that might want to chime in.

How small was the print run on this book stated above ??

Aren't reprints mass produced ??

How are these 2 sig's hard to get ??

Stan Lee does signings as well as McFarlane and are they both not dead??

I have always wonder what bring such high prices's and will chime in on this again unless this company is doing thing differently now. (shrug)

GPA get's it's info from where ... oh,oh that's right auction house's that shill bidding takes place & price information can be all wrong. So if the prices stated above from GPA were correct why wouldn't the seller mark up the price knowing that the information was correct & I would think by his asking price now would still leave money on the table unless I'm missing something ... (shrug)

Free country and just my 2c

Mr. Silvestri,

???? ???? ????