• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: FF 48-50 CGC'd, and more!!! SILVER SURFER 1 CGC 9.0, ASM 121 8.5

151 posts in this topic

Next UP:

On their way back from cgc as I type this:

TRANSFORMERS 1 CGC 9.8 $300 SHIPPED (90 day average is $339, and to note the last gpa ended at a very bad time on ebay, during work hours on west coast, and rush hour traffic on west coast)

and

TRANSFORMERS 1 CGC 9.6 $75 SHIPPED (90 day is $85, last gpa $75).

Again these should be in by Friday or Monday. PM for any questions. All have White Pages, and can pick you out the best centered of the bunch!!!

Next Up:

Never before offered ANYWHERE. To be honest, this will be shipping off to a certain auction house. But I'd thought I'd give my fellow boardies a chance at it. Offers will be entertained.

Detective 304 CGC 9.4 WHITE PAGES!! NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Detective30494.jpg

awesome grader, I love when Cujo puts books up for sale...

now to wiggle a Tformer #1 9.8 from him

MUWHWHWHWHWHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

lol

:roflmao:

Dude, I can only learn from your sales threads!! (thumbs u

Ok guys, heading out but thought I'd offer a couple of books that came in today. Not sure if this will stay in my permanent collection, so thought if someone buys it fine, otherwise off to the vault it goes:

Silver Surfer 1 CGC 9.0 COW PAGES NO LONGER AVAILABLE

SilverSurfer190.jpg

Also wanted to add:

EVERY RAW BOOK IS NOW 20% OFF :news:

And I will be adding freebies to everyone who purchases, and will be adding many more raw books all through the weekend!!! Pm with any questions guys, will try to get back online tonite! Thanks

Also wanted to add:

EVERY RAW BOOK including silver surfer in 9.0 IS NOW 20% OFF :news:

And I will be adding freebies to everyone who purchases, and will be adding many more raw books all through the weekend!!! Pm with any questions guys, will try to get back online tonite! Thanks

fixed that for ya.

Now, :takeit:

(thumbs u

Also wanted to add:

EVERY RAW BOOK including silver surfer in 9.0 IS NOW 20% OFF :news:

fixed that for ya.

Now, :takeit:

(thumbs u

:roflmao: Alright guys, late nite tonite playing poker with the boys. Will pick up this dead thread tomorrow. C'mon buy sumthin!!!

And

Amazing Spider-Man 121 CGC 8.5 Premium WHITE pages!! $210 SHIPPED

ASM12185.jpg

Sweet book. :cloud9:

Absolutely. Any Spider-Man fan should own at least one copy of this book.

I guess everyone on the boards who is a spidey fan already owns one? (shrug) Anyways all cgc books no longer available. If your really interested in one though, pm me. Will be posting lots more raw high grade books tonite and all throughout the weekend including more Spideys and some Batman/Tec's! Thanks for looking.