• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Psych test for forumites

What do you see?  

330 members have voted

1. 1. What do you see?

67 posts in this topic

I see a Samurai Head, on a Warrior ready for an insane Battle, with feathers on top of the helmet, pink ones, from a Flamingo, a North African Flamingo, not the wuzzy East Miami Flamingos that use to come out at the begining of the Miami Vice intro, but the ones from the crazy swamps-- that it's floors have not seen daylight for about 20 years because of the thick overlay brush, with mad mad blood squirting out of their mouths from eating those giant venemous frogs all a while they are in flight... uhh..either that.. or an alien with the prettiest blue eyes one can ever see, green antennas, OF COURSE!! :D

butterfly.jpg

It looks like a cut away view of the insides of a female midget - you can see the fallopian tubes, the pelvis, the lungs, the birth canal, glands, the thyroid, and zoomed up view of a developing zygot.

Either that or the face of an insect. Look close - you can see it.

Okay. The rest were funny. But this one is a little scary. :sick:

Ummm, I must agree, I love clever remarks and weird answers but, the whole cutting away at some chick, well.. even for my openmindness, it's a tad bit creepy ????

And the results of the Forum psych test are in. It would appear that you're all loonies.

I thought only one of us was a Walloon?

This whole place is a granfalloon ;)

I agree, but some chose to take it further; to take it past screen names, circuits and silicon chips. UK Boarders Unite!!! :shy:

And the results of the Forum psych test are in. It would appear that you're all loonies.

I thought only one of us was a Walloon?

This whole place is a granfalloon ;)

I agree, but some chose to take it further; to take it past screen names, circuits and silicon chips. UK Boarders Unite!!! :shy:

You can be an honorary UK Boarder if you want, Doc. You've already got a Brit-type name.

Bear in mind there is a weird hazing ceremony if you want to join our chapter. :devil:

Hey I wanna join the Britt club, I too have a European name of sorts,

Panfilo Gutierrez Ferreira de las Casas TOLKIEN but, you guys can call me Jose, or Juan, or Cheto, or Pancho :roflmao: It's no longer the Psych test, right?

UK does not (international symbol for no) equal European. :eek:

Just having fun but, pardon me, Monsieur... for the unexcusable choice of words but, when one lives so far away, one can mistake England as being part of the European circle. Now I know, and as the Great Chinese philosopher Pooptenmoipents use to say, "knowing is half the battle".Hopefully when I visit Europe again, I will have an opportunity to fly from there, to the UK. Maybe I will meet some of you boardies in the process, you seem like interesting people. Don't take offense.. I'm from Mexico, not to be confused with South America, :grin:Hola!! Konnichiwa!!

True. Although if Juan decides to Anglicize his name to John Smith, at least he'll have a chance....

Will..umm.. Juan Smito work? ..or maybe Williamo Shaikaspeero.. hey man, I can work with those.. hm

True. Although if Juan decides to Anglicize his name to John Smith, at least he'll have a chance....

Will..umm.. Juan Smito work? ..or maybe Williamo Shaikaspeero.. hey man, I can work with those.. hm

Just go with Winstoniocicicillio Spencerchachachacha Churchilldominguez and have done with it. :baiting: