• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just in from CGC -- Deadpool #1, Spidey #300, Secret Wars #8

35 posts in this topic

Remember, most forum members won't buy from or sell to someone who's on the probation list. You're on it, but I'm believing that you're working to get yourself off. I'd recommend you suspend this sales thread until an agreement has been reached and you're removed from the list.

-Adam

This is a community here, if you mess with one established member then you are messing with all of us.

Agreed. It's a self-policing forum and this is the way to keep the marketplace safe and organized.

And just as it's a personal pet peeve, try to keep any derisive nicknames like "champ", "sport", "tiger", "slugger", and the like to a minimum. (thumbs u However if you're using it as a term of endearment, then champ away! :foryou:

That's good advice, chief.

:jokealert:

If everything's cool between Grinder and TV, I'd have no problems buying from/selling to TV. Good to see that this is resolved.

Nice to see you take care of things with grinder. I have to say that TV provided the fastest shipping of any seller I've ever dealt with on these boards. He shipped the book within somethng like an hour after I paid.