• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, what are you nerds.....

228 posts in this topic

....that have never spent time with a female, much less seen one naked, going to do for BaltimoreLauren's Birthday tomorrow?

:popcorn:

:o

I thought this thread was about what we were going to do for BaltimoreLauren for her birthday ?

Happy Birthday Lauren

JohnnyDeppummm.jpg

ModonnasJesus.jpg

The thread was doing so good A Baker Girl but, you are right, it kinda' veered off of whatever it started as. It was not kool however, to post a picture of me without my permission, Doctor or not, I was not completely changed, and that was way back BEFORE I use to work out. :grin:

The thread was doing so good A Baker Girl but, you are right, it kinda' veered off of whatever it started as. It was not kool however, to post a picture of me without my permission, Doctor or not, I was not completely changed, and that was way back BEFORE I use to work out. :grin:

:signfunny:

We all know that was your full uniform minus the brass pole.

:baiting:

Nerf rolls with a different crowd now. :gossip:

forum-playas.gif

Dude, you're wicked talented. (worship)

Buy her a sexy cake...and then have a cake fight! Ohhhh yeahhhh!!! :headbang:

That's a perfectly good waste of some delicious cake! For shame! (tsk)

Awww...I'll be good. Don't worry...there will be 3 cakes. Nothing to worry about. Ill hide the other 2 in the closet. ;)

One will be Ice Cream cake from DQ...