• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*HOOKS'S* New secret comic/collectible/junk room *PIC'S !!

99 posts in this topic

The naked Snake Eyes doll is a particularly nice touch.

:acclaim:

BTW , that Tarzan figure is somewhat collectible b/c it was almost recalled due to the fact that parents were complaining so much b/c you could test it out in it's package and his arm would "jerk" up and down from his .....um , ..groin area to his shoulder. :o google it !

...kids didn't understand what all the fuss was about .... :whistle:

BTW , that Tarzan figure is somewhat collectible b/c it was almost recalled due to the fact that parents were complaining so much b/c you could test it out in it's package and his arm would "jerk" up and down from his .....um , ..groin area to his shoulder. :o google it !

I'll take that as a "yes". :baiting::roflmao::kidaround:

Gives a whole new meaning to "kung-fu grip."

HPIM0975.jpg

I was a little worried about this pic until I saw Barbie buried under there. Now it makes perfect sense. What a slut.

1971 Topps, the first year I was buying packs off the shelf. Only liked the American league players though, think I gave the National Leaguers(including Nolan Ryan) to one of my sisters. :cry:

HPIM0949-2.jpg

Nice lil room you got yourself, neatly organized up that attic of yourz. The two things that really caught my eye were, first of all THE MAP!!! and the weird clown in the first pic, it's so creepy, it's kool, is it a puppet?

Nice lil room you got yourself, neatly organized up that attic of yourz. The two things that really caught my eye were, first of all THE MAP!!! and the weird clown in the first pic, it's so creepy, it's kool, is it a puppet?

It's "Willie the clown" , collectible if your into clowns. Maps are late 1800's military routes. One "General Banks" and one "McKenzie". Negotiating deal w/ special collections dept. of University Dallas.

Hooks, what is the name of the soda up there on the shelf? Couldn't make it out, looks like a Pepsi but it's unreadable.

I assumed it was Coka-Cola , but on further inspection it says "Lip-Pop" by Avon. (Cola flavered lip balm.

It's "Willie the clown" , collectible if your into clowns. Maps are late 1800's military routes. One "General Banks" and one "McKenzie". Negotiating deal w/ special collections dept. of University Dallas.

Wow, now that is a cool link to history, 1800s..what period in particular are we talking about, too lazy to look up Banks or McKenzie. I would have it in a totally seperate room with nice thick frame but, wives have a lot of say in our "Junk" and it's placement, I guess. Still think it is an outstanding piece that deserves a corner for a conversation piece of sorts, not next to barbie dolls (no offense), it just stands out.

What year is the clown from? It's gotta scare kids at night..

Wow, now that is a cool link to history, 1800s..what period in particular are we talking about, too lazy to look up Banks or McKenzie. I would have it in a totally seperate room with nice thick frame but, wives have a lot of say in our "Junk" and it's placement, I guess. Still think it is an outstanding piece that deserves a corner for a conversation piece of sorts, not next to barbie dolls (no offense), it just stands out.

What year is the clown from? It's gotta scare kids at night..

Kids ? It scares the bejes%#$% out of me . Think they are from the '40's-'50's . It's all I could do to get the maps matted when I found there was some value in them. We're in the bus. of moving stuff. What does'nt sell , I'll decorate with.