• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*HOOKS'S* New secret comic/collectible/junk room *PIC'S !!

99 posts in this topic

Me too....

That was "the coin" year. :cloud9:

I loved the '72 cards too.

I've got a few hundred of the '71's and also the '72's . 71's are cool !! (thumbs u

Dude, you're killing me. Get to workin' on that list of cards.

Man, that room is awesome. I can spend days in there going through all that stuff.

Brian

Hooks, what is the name of the soda up there on the shelf? Couldn't make it out, looks like a Pepsi but it's unreadable.

I assumed it was Coka-Cola , but on further inspection it says "Lip-Pop" by Avon. (Cola flavered lip balm.

Thanks, I thought it started with a "L", I had to ask...

My god man. Dont you ever get rid of anything.

I actually went through about 100 books from our last estate sale last night and threw away about 90 of them. I only keep what I think may have some value to list and sell.

The man toys, look at how they're posed... :o

No I looked once. It looks like the house would be condemned by the state due to multiple safety violations. :sumo:

This is usually the kind of person that calls and asks for an estimate for me to paint that room. :P

I actually went through about 100 books from our last estate sale last night and threw away about 90 of them. I only keep what I think may have some value to list and sell.

What books?

No I looked once. It looks like the house would be condemned by the state due to multiple safety violations. :sumo:

This is usually the kind of person that calls and asks for an estimate for me to paint that room. :P

Just don't call the "Clean House" crew over your house, they'll rob ya!

What books?

Tolstoy was one . Mainly thick fiction novels from '70's -90's . I looked for 1st editions and signatures,etc.

I watch that show with my mother sometimes. That blondes voice makes me angry :mad:

Man, they sell everything for a quarter, and EVERYTHING is considered junk. You are better off doing it a lil at a time, I kinda dig the mess anyways. I have a room just like it but, the kids are getting tired of sleeping in the living room, I'll clean it up one of these days.. :roflmao:

I watch that show with my mother sometimes. That blondes voice makes me angry :mad:

My wife is obsessed with that show. It's funny to look at that designer "act".

What books?

"What books"? lol ..Um , Amazing Fantasy #15 , etc. ya know just worthless old paper. :whistle:

What books?

"What books"? lol ..Um , Amazing Fantasy #15 , etc. ya know just worthless old paper. :whistle:

I thought you kept books like Star Comics and New Universe.

I think I see a small animal trapped beneath the table. :eek:

Yes , the animal is concealing the box beneath it. :whistle:

.....and a few close- ups ....

HPIM0974.jpg

What is up with the Cowboy in the yellow shirt...near the left next to the horse?

lol ..you guys have'nt dissapointed me !..... Good stuff !

See why I can't be here all the time anymore ? Geez ! Someone's gotta organize and catagorize this office ..... :insane: