• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any other canadians have trouble with this kind of MO?

30 posts in this topic

I went to both CIBC and a Credit union with no luck today.

I was told at CIBC that they are not set up for international MO's and it would just be bounced back.

Another question if this USPS MO is not viable in Canada what type of MO would work?

If there's a Wal-Mart in your area, they sell M.O. from Moneygram. Maybe it could work store-to-store in terms of cashing it. I'm not sure, might want to ask about it.

I was just looking this up and your m.o. is good in Canada. It might be that the banks don't want the reimbursement fees slapped on them.

Linky

Royal Bank accepts them.

However, it's really easier for you to get your dorks to send you pretty well any other type of MO other than USPS.

Royal Bank accepts them.

However, it's really easier for you to get your dorks to send you pretty well any other type of MO other than USPS.

Example of any other type of MO as nearest Royal bank is 200 KM away. :mad:
Moneygram

Royal Bank accepts them.

Sign it over to greggy and he can cash it for you.

Royal Bank accepts them.

He'll spend it all on a Snake fondling excursion.

Royal Bank accepts them.

He'll spend it all on a Snake fondling excursion.

He's staying home? (shrug)